• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Blender Golden Palace, New Gens, or Advanced Pussy For Daz/Blender/Diffeomorphic

Raven_Mask

Jun 8, 2018
I'm very new to Daz/Blender, and I've been trying to wrap my head around Diffeomorphic to transfer Daz models/assets into Blender but had some question regarding the popular vagina add-ons. The main three I see mentioned are Golden Palace, New Gens, and Advanced Pussy. My questions are:
  1. What are the major differences between them? From my understanding the first two pose via morphs whereas Advanced Pussy uses a rigged geograft? Or am I confused?
  2. Is one preferred amongst the community?
    1. Is one more user friendly than the other without sacrificing utility?
  3. Do they all transfer (well) from Daz to Blender?
Thanks for any clarification you can provide!

Vyb

Jul 17, 2022
Hey hey! I'm not sure about New Gens or the Advanced Pussy, but I do use Golden palace exclusively and it transfers over nicely using diffeomorphic. My only gripe with it is there's no open / close vagina bones, only morphs and because of this i find it a bit difficult to simulate physics with it but i digress. It definitely works though.