HTML Abandoned Goo-Manji 2: The Good One [v0.0.3] [Bob Miginnis]

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is thi game just 1 massive bug,.. or am i missing something?
i cant head in any direction from the village,... after the shopo girl said i should visit her nothing changes in the shop and "come here after dark".... yeah shops closed...
Barry got a bug --- Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>> ----

yeah and in my shack i can do nothing besides kill time and sleep.... so even if the game has many more pics/videos ive seen in the folders... the game itself is just not working for me

Reactions: ShadowRyku

ShadowRyku

Aug 27, 2016
is thi game just 1 massive bug,.. or am i missing something?
i cant head in any direction from the village,... after the shopo girl said i should visit her nothing changes in the shop and "come here after dark".... yeah shops closed...
Barry got a bug --- Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>> ----

yeah and in my shack i can do nothing besides kill time and sleep.... so even if the game has many more pics/videos ive seen in the folders... the game itself is just not working for me
Same

bobmiginnis

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
huh apparently i missed something in the barry coding, i'll get it fixed, most of the images and videos currently are just for work, the main storyline progression hasnt been started aside from the intro as i plan to incorporate a few events from jobs and such into it.

Tbone221

Aug 27, 2018
Anyone elses game is bugged? Can only go to shop or work, everything else says working on it. And talking to barry gives an error.

D

Deleted member 219172

bob we can wait, np, the game looks good and it will be pleasure to play it further :cool: