Unity - Abandoned - Good at School [Alpha 0.3] [Peuplis]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rocket_To_Space

So here's my review for the game since I finally got around to downloading it.
    - The game is a very buggy mess. Seeing so many of the same exact girls around the school is a terrible idea.
    - There is only 1 animation from what I can see in the game and that's with Julia behind the school. The quest marker in the bottom right corner never changes.
    - There only appears to be 1 job and that's collecting garbage. It never changes.
    - Moving around in this game is VERY bad. When going up steps your avatar acts like it's in space walking on the moon. It's also very hard to get into some spots in the game due to the movement of your character. I feel like I'm playing Femdom University since that game also has a buggy movement system.

I feel this is going to be one of those games that's gonna milk Patreon for awhile to the point it's going to be abandoned in a few months. Developer should of polished the game even more instead of rushing it out to the public just for that Patreon cash... Do developers even care about making good games anymore?
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DemiTape

Like wine it needs to age. Give this game a wait til a few more updates come out and it gets more polished then it'll start to look like a diamond in the rough. For now though I hope for the future that we can expect more characters and possibly do something with the students.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

iron4doves

I have not played the V0.2 Beta update, but it looks like step in the right direction based on the summary. With what the dev has promised in the next update, I suspect my review could increase. I will say that the dev has put together a great changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.