Unity Abandoned Good at School [Alpha 0.3] [Peuplis]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
This is "Good At School" ... A game that take place in a girl only adult school... emphasis on adult ! (*wink*)
The game is fully developed in 3D, it features an autonomous population.
You will play as a young man that is back after a long time away. Your *landlady* will help you find a job in the school she works for... It's a girl only school.. but the school is in poor shape.. So they really need help and will make an exception for you... The school will start in a really bad shape... only a few students will be present... With your *hard* work and dedication.. you will help upgrading the school, attracting more and more students.. and having different kinds of adventures!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-21
Release Date: 2022-11-21
Developer: Peuplis -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha 0.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screens0.1a.png Screens0.1b.png Screens0.1e.png Screens0.1c.png Screens0.1f.png
Screens0.1d.png Screens0.1g.png Screens0.1h.png Screens0.1i.png Screens0.1j.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Eh? So you're a student/prisoner and you'll be..building/upgrading school?
Is that you, Todd Howard?
Well... The story is not yet written in stone. But basically, you are neither a student or a prisoner. You live abroad.. You come back home. You need a job. Your *landlady* works at the school and try to help you finding a low level entry job.. and from there.. You go up the ladder while helping upgrading the school in the process.

Those mechanics are not yet implemented in the game. For now, you only have the first level job (that is very simple just collet the cans on the ground and put them in the garbage bins). But we expect to integrate several different jobs (that will be the "mini games" of this game to earn money). Chief in the kitchen, Gym teacher, sub director, etc. The more you go up, the more influence you will have on the school.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
What are the characters made in? Seems like some old software, I would suggest maybe trying the Sims 4. Can get a similar look but more detailed.
This is only the first beta, and as now, you are right ! The characters don't really look up the best. Note that as the game is in "real time".. we can't really go to the quality of certain renders ! But that's definitely a point I will be working on. Make better quality 3D models !

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
hmm seems good i like it
I like it too ! But I may be a little bit biased...

Anyways.. This is only the first release. For now, honestly, there isn't much content. A lot of work has gone into building the foundations of the game on which I can build on. Except way more content in the nexts released and even more quality!

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I hope you get to fire the janitor later..you know, the one that waxed all the floors so you slide around everywhere
Ahah! Nice one xD But you are right, the movements are a bit clunky for now. Remember, it's the first release of the Beta, the game has still a long way to go. But the movements is definitely one of the first things I will work on !

Reactions: DevilInside666
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes