Unity Abandoned Good at School [Alpha 0.3] [Peuplis]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
IMHO :
Good start!
There are many worse things in this category. :sneaky:
The graphics and animations aren't really the best, but it's quite acceptable and runs on mid-range machines and below.

If possible:
Enable adjusting the mouse sensitivity and text scrolling speed would probably be a plus.

I can't wait to see the next version. Don't give up, man!(y):)

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
People should really stop using this school free model... Seeing it a lot lately.
For my part, I prefer a well constructed and well written game to original models.
Besides, who is really capable of creating original models?
I'd say there can't really be many more than 50 different models in all the games that hang out here

Reactions: Good At School

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
For my part, I prefer a well constructed and well written game to original models.
Besides, who is really capable of creating original models?
I'd say there can't really be many more than 50 different models in all the games that hang out here
This model is only temporary anyways. In future updates, I hope to make all (or at least the most part) of the girls attending the school different. Maybe some girls will only have small variance, like different hair, or different clothes color.. But they will be all different. (it depends on what the game engine can handle to not make the game too heavy)

Reactions: oaklash

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
IMHO :
Good start!
There are many worse things in this category. :sneaky:
The graphics and animations aren't really the best, but it's quite acceptable and runs on mid-range machines and below.

If possible:
Enable adjusting the mouse sensitivity and text scrolling speed would probably be a plus.

I can't wait to see the next version. Don't give up, man!(y):)
Thank you very much for the kind words and motivation! This is only the first release of the Beta, so I hope to improve the graphism and animations in the next versions. I will definitively add more options like the ones you mentioned in the option menu too!

I'm glad you liked it!

See you soon.

ninetyfiveme

Oct 29, 2019
One of the most successful (and better) Illusion titles was Artificial Academy 2

The later Koikatsu (whatever) clones where drastically reduced in complexity - which means there was almost none interaction between the class(es) ... and the girls only setting easily gets boring- or at least I don't need a competition free environment - it's just click 100 times this dialogue - then the girls is corrupted - fuck her 100 times over and over again - and she becomes "good" in all that kinky stuff and maybe she even starts to like it... you see where this goes... boring.

So if I may ask for something: Make it a normal "university" for "young" talents... and let them have interactions... in a way to push them into each other or away from each other = let the corruption happen but not only in your own bed... :)

My 5 Cents about this. I will definitely look into this later - but for now, there is no reason for me downloading it, I already have all the Illusion titles (bought them) and right now I am constantly disappointed by Illusion, because they make no games... their programs are just dumb fuck this fuck that for the stats thingies. I am really sure they (the Illusion programs) do not match all the proper criteria to be called games anymore.

Cheers and good luck!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If all the Futa / Trans, Drugs, Humiliation is avoidable (and just in case I add: femdom, maledom, spanking) I might be interested in the game.

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
If all the Futa / Trans, Drugs, Humiliation is avoidable (and just in case I add: femdom, maledom, spanking) I might be interested in the game.
I plan to make all those very specific fetishes available for only certain girls/teachers in the school. So all you will have to do to avoid them, is just ignore those specific persons. The main storyline/campaign will not have anything specific like that.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I plan to make all those very specific fetishes available for only certain girls/teachers in the school. So all you will have to do to avoid them, is just ignore those specific persons. The main storyline/campaign will not have anything specific like that.
Thanks for the reply.

I'll try the game and see how it is.

Good At School

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hi everyone.

Just a quick message to tell you how things are going. I'm working really hard on the next version (Beta 0.2).

Remember, the Beta 0.1 was just the very first release, made more as a preview to see the potential of the game, that as a real finished and polished one... You need to take this version as such.. Maybe I should have named it Alpha instead of Beta? Anyways...

According to the comments here and on other parts.. The 3 big main issues where the graphics. The movements. And different options like having more sounds and a more extensive menu option to adjust mouse sensitive, text speed, etc.

(and of course, more lewd content!)

All those things are being worked on.

For the graphics for example, you can see the first results here :

Before :
01before.png
After :
01Grass.png

As you can see, the game is already more beautiful. Shadows are better, textures are more sharp, colors have been adjusted, etc.. But again, this is only a step towards the end. Graphics will still improve trough the development of the game.

You can also see that the default school girls has been replaced by new ones... (she was kicked out of the school because she wasn't naughty enough!) This is the first version of those girls, and they are subject to change / improve. Same thing for the uniforms, hair, etc.

Here they are in a T pose :

NewGirls.png

(They don't have names yet, because Patreons have the ability to name the girls. first arrived first served. So if you want to name one, now is your chance)

The development is going good. I expect to release the next Beta somewhere next week. As I said, expect improvements in the graphics areas, options, sounds and movements. As well as a few new lewd content.

Rome wasn't build in one day.. and neither will be this game.. But I expect to see it trough the end!

Kind regards,

Peuplis.

Last edited:

Coilingeat

Mar 21, 2020
Looks interesting. Would check it sometime later on in future. As of now I have other games to finish. Good luck with project, programming and Patreon in Future!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes