Seeking Good dark fantasy games

Despairdg

Feb 14, 2018
I’m looking for dark fantasy games that involves orcs, goblins, elf, rape, etc. Similar to a new dawn and peasant’s quest. It can be 3d or with anime style.

Oct 30, 2018
If you're into/don't mind female protag/corruption games I recommend games made by Kagura, Acerola or Eclipse Works. More than a few of their works heavily involve the dark fantasy elements you're looking for.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Dark fantasy usually refers more to vampires and werewolves, with things like what you're looking for being referred to as "Grim Dark". Minor bullshit, not trying to call you stupid or anything, just hoping to help you express what you're looking for better in the future.

The only one I'd be able to suggest is Kingdom of Deception, not Anime or 3D though, it does have some similarities to anime but is more western in many ways. It is a female protag, betrayed by her own family and served up along with her men to an orc raiding party, she is forced to fuck and fight her way to the top of an orc society in order to eventually get her revenge.

Despairdg

Feb 14, 2018
Dark fantasy usually refers more to vampires and werewolves, with things like what you're looking for being referred to as "Grim Dark". Minor bullshit, not trying to call you stupid or anything, just hoping to help you express what you're looking for better in the future.

The only one I'd be able to suggest is Kingdom of Deception, not Anime or 3D though, it does have some similarities to anime but is more western in many ways. It is a female protag, betrayed by her own family and served up along with her men to an orc raiding party, she is forced to fuck and fight her way to the top of an orc society in order to eventually get her revenge.
Ohh I see. Thanks for the information! I will give it a look!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I’m looking for dark fantasy games that involves orcs, goblins, elf, rape, etc. Similar to a new dawn and peasant’s quest. It can be 3d or with anime style.
I think Lilipalace and Kuroninu have what you´re looking for. And Captive market is the best I can recommend. There are a lot more actually, but these are the closest to your criterias.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am looking for a Fantasy Corruption Game where the pure hearted hero slowly falls from grace each time She loses to monsters or just bad guys until she herself goes dark and the game objectives switches sides. Once The Hero goes bad the objective would be to rule the world instead of a small lewd scene followed by a "Game Over".