Good Erotic Games

Yawmonth

Jul 5, 2017
Well, I want to ask your advice in good erotic games to start playing with my wife. We have been talking about it for a while, and we would like to play somethings together.
Is there any thing you would recommend?
We prefer something with good storyline, as well as relatively realistic in sex (no monsters, nor too weird things, nor extreme BDSM, etc.). Graphics are not as important.

Any advice will be appreciated!

Reactions: Doc Wobbly

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You might wanna tell what games ya'll are looking for...

Funny games versus ones which have adultery as the core may be a bad idea. Also, what type of storyline are you looking for? Brothel type? Rich asshole type? What's the angle and the hook you're both interested in?

If it's text, then I'd suggest looking

You may find that you have different ideas and different kinks if you explore a bit.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
You might wanna tell what games ya'll are looking for...

Funny games versus ones which have adultery as the core may be a bad idea. Also, what type of storyline are you looking for? Brothel type? Rich asshole type? What's the angle and the hook you're both interested in?

If it's text, then I'd suggest looking

You may find that you have different ideas and different kinks if you explore a bit.
^ This

Good is a subjective term. what i find as a good game you might actually hate. the more info you can provide the community as to what you are looking for and what makes you happy in a game the better the recommendations we can make

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
Well, I want to ask your advice in good erotic games to start playing with my wife. We have been talking about it for a while, and we would like to play somethings together.
We prefer something with good storyline, as well as relatively realistic in sex (no monsters, nor too weird things, nor extreme BDSM, etc.). Graphics are not as important.

You can't go wrong with Tlaero. I suggest her Triology with Mortze, "Dreaming of Elsa ", " Redemption for Jessica ", and "Finding Miranda ", by this order. The Good Guy beats the odds and gets the Dreamgirl, and hey, he does it by not acting like an asshole.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017

Dare to Play 3 - it's designed to play with partner and engage in sexual activity during that :)