Seeking Good games that don't have sandbox

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
I have recently played The Visit, College Bound, Dating My Daughter and Tyrant Quest, all of which don't have any sandbox in them but still have a good story and nice art/renders. I was wondering if people have encountered any other similar games of good quality, because while games like Man of the House and Milfy City are fun, the grinding and money aspects get old fast. It is also a bonus if they have nice animations or multiple endings, but that I just my personal preference, so don't let that impede your recommendations. Its a shame that you can't set the search to not display games with a certain tag, or if you can I don't know how, as it would make searching for specific games types much easier.

Other games that fit the criteria:
Sisterly Lust is another good one I've played
Games like Treasure of Nadia and Lust Epidemic are good, because they are more traditional RPG where you follow a questline instead of just spending 2 weeks doing the same activity so you can afford something to advance the storyline.
Measuring My Cum would be another, but sadly it is still in development and doesn't have a whole lot of content yet.
A Mother's Love might be one of the best ones I've played

Last edited:

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
If you want "don't have any sandbox in them but still have a good story" but bad art, you could check out my game :)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
City Of Broken Dreamers,Acting Lessons,Depraved Awakening,Where It All Began,Summer's Gone,where the heart is,Chasing sunsets,Intertwined,A man for all,three Rules of Life,Rebirth,Summer scent,Secret Summer,Picture perfect,Dusklight manor,Halfway House,hillside,Melody,Sunshine love,No More Money,Unleashed,Young Again

Reactions: Vollezar

Tom2409

Jul 29, 2021
If you want "don't have any sandbox in them but still have a good story" but bad art, you could check out my game :)
Alrighty bro, I played your game and I'm not gonna lie I felt like I was having a fever dream. Despite that tho I actually quite enjoyed it, and think that it is a really interesting idea for a story. The art also isn't anything amaing, but somehow that sort of adds to it's allure and makes the images hotter. Honestly I quite liked it and will definitely keep playing as you put out more content.

• Love
Reactions: Dushniy