Seeking Good games with some foot fetish?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Take a look at "Twists of my Life". The CG is very good, and while the foot fetish isn't exactly 'pushed', there's a lot of nice girls with nice feet in nice poses, and a least one footjob scene. Only problem is that the game itself has an odd pace and feels very much like a Russian story (thankfully not too much of the Russian Grind though). You will definitely like the art, it's just whether or not you'll really enjoy uncovering it all, or prefer to just hunt out the CG files. :D

Reactions: poser707

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
How about Second Happiness.

There is a strong foot fetish feel when playing this game.
Almost all the girls are wearing high heels and the feet/legs are well drawn and highlighted.
Also, there is 2 footjob scenes.

View attachment 136157 View attachment 136158 View attachment 136159 View attachment 136192 View attachment 136193

That said, the game is not very good... Try it with a walkthrough maybe.

I can recommend some good japanese 2D games with foot fetish contents if someone is interested. Just ask.
Yo im a bit late to the party but I would love to hear some of the suggestions that you have when you get some time

Reactions: Roseyurilife
Nov 5, 2018
Darktoz also adds a lot of foot fetish content to his games, so far you've got 'The Asylum', 'Femdom City' and 'Captured by the the darkelves' these games are femdom oriented tho.
I agree. So far I have played "The Asylum" & "Captured by the Dark Elves" though to my knowledge the latter is still wip. If you like dominant, beautiful women with a delightfully mean streak this should be right up your alley. The atmosphere in the old asylum is also excellent as well as the story and humour elements.

You could also take a peek into games from Bo Wei (e.g. Tower of Trample). This is obviously also a Femdom game but the foot fetish content is imo of a far greater quality & quantity compared to the two games of Darktoz so far. This
doesn´t mean that Darktoz creations are subpar but Bo Wei´s villainesses take this up a notch because they constantly mock your character with glee whenever he is either "defeeted" or decides to give in to his developing submissive nature only to surrender to his wicked adversaries.

Or explained in a nutshell: Bo Wei´s amazons aroused me (Grade: A+++) while Darktoz´s furies just gave me a good time (Grade: B+++).

There is another game which I forgot to mention that could be interesting to you (Zgreatmagician´s Abandoned City). Your character is confronted by vampiresses on a regular basis and their mode of attack is apart from biting you, excruciatingly painful leg scissors. Who would have thought that medieval, lesbian vampire dommes are cosplaying as Xenia Onatopp? I still thank Famke Janssen on my knees for her great depiction of a psychotic killer henchwoman in Golden Eye (James Bond). But I digress. One of the lesser vampiresses also charms the pc into removing her black pumps and forcing him to worship her sweaty soles.

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
Tastysox also creates foot fetish games, if you're interested in pixel art. You can find 3 of them here:

momoedor

Nov 21, 2018
If you are willing to create your own perfect scene, I suggest virt-a-mate. It's a vr game but you can play it on desktop as well, has amazing graphics and the best soft body physics out there. And of course, completely customizable.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Darktoz also adds a lot of foot fetish content to his games, so far you've got 'The Asylum', 'Femdom City' and 'Captured by the the darkelves' these games are femdom oriented tho.
I'm not that big on femdom, but the Darktoz games are very nice when it comes to foot fetish content.

is worth keeping an eye on, it's from the Harshville dev. It's still early, so the only content are a few renders at the end of the current version, but it's promising.

Reactions: Arthas12

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
I've tried using search and tags, haven't found much. Surprising, as I considered FF to be quite a common quirk.

I tried a couple of titles already, the best hit so far was Dreams of Desire. Some decent scenes in Spaced Out. And that's probably all. Are there any other 3dcg (I suppose that's the right term for those rendered images?) games with some decent scenes (not 1-2 half-lazy images)?

Thanks in advance.
Indecent desires ( Not much content ) Harem Hotel ( Alot of Content ) Harsh ville ( Good amount of content ) etc

NickDLC

Apr 23, 2017

Almost all the girls are wearing high heels and the feet/legs are well drawn and highlighted.

View attachment 136157 View attachment 136158 View attachment 136159 View attachment 136192 View attachment 136193

I can recommend some good japanese 2D games with foot fetish contents if someone is interested. Just ask.
I'm, is it too late? lul

Reactions: furk

VolTitanDev

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
There's Foot fetish Fortress VolTitan Vs. The Jundoh empire Vol.1 if you're looking for a 3 hour visual novel with a funny story with foot fetish elements as a plot device.

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021

can you give me some