Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 17, 2021
Figured I'd post this here since there may be a few people interested. This is by no means a full deep-dive into the Particle Editor system, just some simple surface level stuff I've experimented with.

How to easily make somewhat realistic looking pee effects (in Honey Select 2 - StudioNEO2)

The default "pee" effect can be found in Item/Effect/particle/. You don't need any mods for this.
There's a few different ones:
"Dark liquid" is a stream, with (strong/medium/weak) detailing the amount of "drops".
"Shower" is multiple streams (all in the same direction), with (strong/weak) variants, same thing. I'm not too much of a fan of this one as it resembles (as the name implies) a shower head stream.
However, as we can see with the "Dark liquid (strong)" they all have this problem with instantly dropping off, they have no "strength".
View attachment 3324346

The solution is simple. We get a mod called Particle Editor ( ), which allows us to... edit the particle effect! We select the effect (in this case, Dark liquid (strong)), and press CTRL+P, which will open up our editing box.
Now, all we have to do is make sure we've selected the correct particle subsystem (the top right section of the PEditor).
Scroll right on the tabs (you should see General, Shape, Renderer, etc) until we find Lifetime Mod
Enable Velocity
Edit the Z-axis velocity to our liking.
Now we've got something a lot better!

View attachment 3324354

But the stream still kind of looks... sparse and thin...
Worry not!
By selecting the SubEmitter (2) subsystem
Going into the General tab
Scrolling down to Start Size and editing it to our liking
Much better!

View attachment 3324358

Now one last thing left to do (if you so desire), is to make the stream a little more "noisy", in that it will start splattering the further we go from the source.
Going back to our first/default subsystem
Shape
tab
Make sure to check Module Enabled
Sphere
or Cone works best in my opinion (I chose Cone in the image below)
Edit the radius to your liking
By all means, do experiment with the other shapes and SubEmitter subsystems!

View attachment 3324359

That's it! In the General tab for the default subsystem there is also an end-point editor, which you can edit to vary the "length" of the stream, so that it hits something (or someone...)
Lastly, we can click CTRL+P to close the PEditor.
Don't forget to change the colour and transparency (see below for an example)!

View attachment 3324360

Enjoy!!!
will this work on koikatsu chara studio?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote