Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
hello guys, i was wondering if you can share some games that have the urination/watersport fetish in them, some games i played have it but have no tag of urination on them so that why i had the idea to post a thread where people can share games that had urination in them and dont have a tag of it.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Trying to think of them off the top of my head is a struggle.

There is The Hunter. Made by the same guy that did the venture games but some people find it pretty sick.

It also has beastiality but the main pissing part involves a zombie who fucks a couple of the women but that zombie also has maggot riddled semen. It's not for the faint of heart anyway.

That has some.

That also has urination and a ton of other fetishes.

I'm not sure exactly what's in that yet but it has a lot of fetishes so chances are it may be there.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Corruption

Research into Corruption

thx alot man i knew about corruption but not reasearch into corruption! appriciated!!!

U

User_10739

Research you just watch, but it is there. Glassix has a lot of girls on the toilet but I haven't played it in a bit so I don't remember if there is any streaming... (not that it would be animated anyway)

Reactions: winstonns

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
so many games take bodily functions for granted, or ignore life's necessities altogether.
still waiting for the daughter to walk in on Lou taking a dump, or vice-versa but at least they pee occasionally in DMD.
hell, the MC in a lot of games doesn't even eat or drink, let alone relieve themselves on camera.
51TMry7rxoL._SX355_.jpg

Reactions: winstonns

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
My new life also has a scene where the main character fucks som1 while some1 pee's in the toilet next to them just a picture sadly nothing more

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Here is annother game with urination in it.
Its on the second book story, not the first as far as i know.

Four elements Trainer:

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
My game has urination in it. So far it's got two scenes. One on a toilet cam and another between two girls while you watch. More info here:

Academy of Fetishes:

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
My game has urination in it. So far it's got two scenes. One on a toilet cam and another between two girls while you watch. More info here:

Academy of Fetishes:

Thx for sharing! I’ll have a look at it tonight! Any more games you know off with urination fetishes?

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Yes there's this game called Behind the Dune that has really great art. It even has pee animations. I couldn't find an official link so I'm not linking to it. But you can google to find some versions of the game.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
This game has also a part where you look at your teacher peeing. I haven't noticed any more pee fetishes in here but i hope he will add more.

The Twist:

Reactions: hopeless

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
If you don't mind Japanese games, the Shoku games have plenty of piss scenes. There are two on this site that are translated.
The reason im not a fan of those games are cause of the censorship. But im sure other people will like it so feel free to add them to the list.

Reactions: jackoffonher
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote