Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018

XStoryPlayer 3.5 has some urination in quick sex mode. It's a game with good 3D graphics, but the urination itself does not have such an important role there.

nerdgamer

May 7, 2018
just a lil' bump, Harem Hotel has a scene when the MC pee on Maria (dungeon location)
and Mirror has alot of pee scenes too

vagkill

Sep 10, 2018
hello guys, i was wondering if you can share some games that have the urination/watersport fetish in them, some games i played have it but have no tag of urination on them so that why i had the idea to post a thread where people can share games that had urination in them and dont have a tag of it.
The perfect urination scene in the perfect game that i have been desperately trying to re find.. the game is called SEXY SHOT! and its by Panikmilk

Reactions: darlic

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I'm developing a visual novel that will include some pee scenes. For graphics I use Honey Select. I know the tool is not great, but it's just my hobby project without the ambition to make thousands of dollars. :)
The main protagonist is a man who is spending some time with his friend with the benefits. One night he visited by an entity that looks like a ghost of a girl he loved in teenager years. He is afraid she died, and starts to investigate what happened. Later it turns out that the girl lives and there is another explanation for that mysterious encounter. But that's just the beginning of a chain of mysterious events. Is it just a coincidence, or everything is related to an event when a group of friends "opened Pandora's box" a few years ago?

Here is the screen recording from the beginning of my visual novel. It's just the beginning of the beginning :), and the very early version. It's contains the part where the main protagonist "helps" his friend with benefits, including one pee scene.

I want to release the first version as soon as the first two or three days of the story are finished. But it will take some time, because as I say, it's just a hobby project.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So any more games with Urination in it? Preferably 3DCG games.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
So any more games with Urination in it? Preferably 3DCG games.
I could probably name some games, which are not in this list yet and contain one or few scenes, where you can see girls sitting on the toilet with or without visible stream. But I don't know if such games are worth mentioning here for a few pictures.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I could probably name some games, which are not in this list yet and contain one or few scenes, where you can see girls sitting on the toilet with or without visible stream. But I don't know if such games are worth mentioning here for a few pictures.
It can be nice as well, especially when the MC is watching and the girl knows it or the MC is in the room and watches the girl peeing.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Just few examples. Others will follow when I come across new updates of the games and recall their names
  • Mythic Manor (spying on girls on toilet, one wetting scene)
  • Research into Affection (Game very similar to Research Into Corruption, but less content so far)
  • College life (I have found one toilet spying scene)
  • Hack'n Stalk (one scene spying girl on the toilet)
  • Lancaster Boarding House (One scene with spying girl on the toilet. The stream is not visible I think. MC gets kicked by a knee in the balls if he is busted :))
If we consider mods in games: WickedWhims for The Sims 4. (Peeing on spot feature)

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just few examples. Others will follow when I come across new updates of the games and recall their names
  • Mythic Manor (spying on girls on toilet, one wetting scene)
  • Research into Affection (Game very similar to Research Into Corruption, but less content so far)
  • College life (I have found one toilet spying scene)
  • Hack'n Stalk (one scene spying girl on the toilet)
  • Lancaster Boarding House (One scene with spying girl on the toilet. The stream is not visible I think. MC gets kicked by a knee in the balls if he is busted :))
If we consider mods in games: WickedWhims for The Sims 4. (Peeing on spot feature)
Thanks for the suggestions :)
Damn why can't I remember the wetting scene in Mythic Manor, which character is in that scene?
Isn't in Lancaster Boarding House another Urination scene as well? Wasn't it with the teacher?

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the suggestions :)
Damn why can't I remember the wetting scene in Mythic Manor, which character is in that scene?
Isn't in Lancaster Boarding House another Urination scene as well? Wasn't it with the teacher?
There might be other urination scene in Lancaster Boarding House. Usually I don't discover all the possibilities of the game.
I'm not sure If it was Naira or Fenora in the Mythic Manor. But the wetting happens during one of the Sunday events when Velle uses her abilities on the girl.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There might be other urination scene in Lancaster Boarding House. Usually I don't discover all the possibilities of the game.
I'm not sure If it was Naira or Fenora in the Mythic Manor. But the wetting happens during one of the Sunday events when Velle uses her abilities on the girl.
Yeah I don't see all the paths in games as well. But normally when I see that they have tags that interessts me and I didn't discovered them, then I try to replay the game to see these scenes.

Then I think it was Fenora.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yurinate is a pretty good pee themed visual novel. Quite a few different aspects of it too.
Wow finally a game that focuses on urination. It is really nice to see a game like this. Thanks a lot :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote