Recommending Good games with urination fetish

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Is there any good scat and urination games/vn etc out there?

Thanks
One I just saw on here a few days ago was Erotic Trap Dungeon with a bladder mechanic, illustrated urination scenes and an optional scat setting - I've turned it off but it's there if you want it. It's an RPGM but a decent one

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Just a one questin.
In tags description there is a definition: Urination [Sex act involving urine.]

So if any game contains only a scene with a peeing girl and MC watching her, is the urination tag appropriate?

By sex act I would understand something like watersport. But simple watching girl peeing is probably only voyeurism as peeing is not a sexual act ?

grim853

Jun 2, 2018
Just a one questin.
In tags description there is a definition: Urination [Sex act involving urine.]

So if any game contains only a scene with a peeing girl and MC watching her, is the urination tag appropriate?

By sex act I would understand something like watersport. But simple watching girl peeing is probably only voyeurism as peeing is not a sexual act ?
I'd say anything involving pee counts since people's fetishes can vary in terms of what they like about a certain thing. I do think that some devs will add a single bathroom voyeur scene just to tick fetish boxes, but that aside I'd rather have as much relevant content to my interests as possible even if it means slightly misdefining the term.

ZyanZedan

Jul 18, 2019
Corruption and also in Cure My Addiction ( Also has femdom conent Not Sure if you like it or not ).

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Are there any pee scenes in Cure my Addition? I played it, and I didn't notice any. But it was a few months ago, so things could have changed.

Reactions: darlic

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
question , there was one game where in the intro (or a lil after it) you had the choice to pick a potion and present it to the girl (one of 3 or 4 iirc, the dev had a skull with a mexican hat as his logo), one of the potions makes the girl pee, does anyone know of the name of the game?

Edit: the logo had luffy's hat with a mexican tattoed skull if I recall correctly

Last edited:

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
question , there was one game where in the intro (or a lil after it) you had the choice to pick a potion and present it to the girl (one of 3 or 4 iirc, the dev had a skull with a mexican hat as his logo), one of the potions makes the girl pee, does anyone know of the name of the game?

Edit: the logo had luffy's hat with a mexican tattoed skull if I recall correctly
Hello mate i think i know what game you mean

hope this is the right game im not certain i played that game you talked about myself a long time ago the girl with the black hair in the previews is the one you give the potions too

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-manifest-shadows-over-manston-retold-v0-1-white-phantom-games.11242/

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
Hello mate i think i know what game you mean

hope this is the right game im not certain i played that game you talked about myself a long time ago the girl with the black hair in the previews is the one you give the potions too

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-manifest-shadows-over-manston-retold-v0-1-white-phantom-games.11242/

much thanks, but sadly it's not the one, the one I recall there were 3 girls, and I think the sis of the protag was the mother of the other three girls? (just recalled there was 4 girls not just 3)
the intro section about potions choosing (so you'd put them in her cappuccino) had these options:
1. red potion makes the girl duck you and keeps ducking you till her mother comes home and you get a game over.
2. Blue potion that makes her sleep (not sure what was the other result of it)
3. purple potion/green potion (can't recall which) : that makes her turn into a cake,with the only option is to eat the cake such reaching an early game over (OH ALSO the game had tons n tons of lines from movies n such)
4. A yellow potion that makes her pee (later opening a path which lets you control her peeing habits)
5. no potions, just the good ol cream.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

https://f95zone.to/threads/dirty-pool-v1-1-pirot-king.10792/

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the game where the female protagonist is tricked by her landlord into drinking his piss? He tells her that he is sick (or something like that) and can't get out of bed and needs to piss so he "suggests" that she should drink it? I've been thinking for a while about the name of the game but can't quite remember. Don't know if it helps, but I remember that the protagonist also gets tricked by 2 kids and gets stuck on a wall and is abused by them and and a police officer afterwards.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the game where the female protagonist is tricked by her landlord into drinking his piss? He tells her that he is sick (or something like that) and can't get out of bed and needs to piss so he "suggests" that she should drink it? I've been thinking for a while about the name of the game but can't quite remember. Don't know if it helps, but I remember that the protagonist also gets tricked by 2 kids and gets stuck on a wall and is abused by them and and a police officer afterwards.
God damnit I know the exact game you are talking about, but for the Life of me I can't remember the whole name.

I'm pretty sure it had something like Devin or Devon in the title, though.

Edit: Here it is! https://f95zone.to/threads/devins-life-8-30-19-taboo.7064/

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote