Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
When I try to watch an ending it says it can't find a file called custom_dad. I had to delete all of my saves for Renpy a while ago so I wanted to use this to watch an ending from a fresh game.
The JDMOD contains a lot of (some?) bugs ; some are fixed but I didn't upload the new version, some I know about and didn't fix yet and some that are unknown to me about. I had plan on doing another round of testing but I can't find the time to do it.

I'll try to upload a new version this weekend.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Your spreadsheet function will not work as written on Linux platforms because of the differences in file handling. Your tsv files in your database directory are DOS format and thus have a crlf style line terminator and not the native *nix linefeed only style terminator.

Your function def for spreadsheet looks like this currently in scripts/Custom_Character.rpy (I decompiled it):

Code:
    def spreadsheet(filename):    
        f = file(config.gamedir + "/" + filename)
        global rv
        rv = [ ]

for l in f:
            if l == "" or l[0][0] == "#": continue
            l = l[:-1]
            rv.append(l.split('\t')) 
        f.close()
When you ingest the tsv file with the for statement, you use a simple "l = l[:-1]" because the python builtin file handling replaces the crlf sequence with a single newline code "\n" in the string. On Linux for DOS format files, Python only does that with the ending LF and leaves the carriage return as a "\r" character in the string so we end up with "\r\n" in the resulting string. That causes all sorts of image file not found tracebacks since the "\r" ends up between the character filename body and the ".xxx" extension.

The simple fix is to use the str class builtin rstrip to drop all of the trailing whitespace as follows:

Code:
    def spreadsheet(filename):    
        f = file(config.gamedir + "/" + filename)
        global rv
        rv = [ ]

for l in f:
            if l == "" or l[0][0] == "#": continue
            #l = l[:-1]
            l = l.rstrip()
            rv.append(l.split('\t')) 
        f.close()

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
The mod doesnt seems to work when ported to android alongside the game :(
anyone got an idea how to fix the error?

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
I do not know how to turn this mod on - i pasted it into the "game" folder but i dont see any menu to click in the game

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I do not know how to turn this mod on - i pasted it into the "game" folder but i dont see any menu to click in the game
Just to be sure:
  • Did you extract it beforehand?
  • Do you mean the folder named "JDMOD" is inside this folder:
1591285191675.png
  • Did you miss the button in the main menu?
1591285534270.png

deadjoy

Apr 15, 2020
guys i really dont know to port the game into andriod....if you guys help me share the port andriod gggb

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
In order to use a mod on Android, it needs to be installed before porting the game. Since it would be sharing the game, I can't make an Android version of the mod.

Removed the mirrors from the OP. It should now redirect you to mod's page on patreon, then click on DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.
Ok seriously, why dont you update your forum explain what someone has to do with android? It looks really tiresome and waste of time answering every question about android version. Not to mention that there is a ton of shit you have to do for android version. Just copy and paste your answers, especially the last one with the link.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Ok seriously, why dont you update your forum explain what someone has to do with android? It looks really tiresome and waste of time answering every question about android version. Not to mention that there is a ton of shit you have to do for android version. Just copy and paste your answers, especially the last one with the link.
Do you mean something like this?
1592152188040.png

Reactions: Goodguy234

risky murni666

Jun 25, 2020

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailed everything in .

Updated: 2020-May-11
Game | Creator: |
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.2b
Game Version: 1.2 FINAL

Gallery:

Fully functional gallery with:
  • Scene description at the bottom ;
  • Scene selection by character on the left ;
  • Customization for Ashley (Piercings, tattoos and boobjob) on the right. The style button is an artifact from an earlier version of the mod and only changes Ashley's clothing in the Gallery.
Unlock Feature:
You can watch a scene even if you didn't unlock it.

Pre-scene Customization:
These choices will have an impact on the scene you're about to watch.

Customization Menu:

Select your prefered options:
  • Taboos allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal ;
  • Preferences allows you to skip a bit of pre-scene customization:
    • Home is the person Ashley is leaving with ;
    • Addiction is Ashley's attitude towards drugs ;
    • Anal and Deepthroat control her sexual experience ;
    • Dildos are the one(s) she bought and/or will use.

Additional Features and Fixes:

The JDMOD also enables the console and allows you to name your saves.

It also includes fixes to EvaKiss' art when they're needed.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Special thanks:

DOWNLOAD
Please make it for android

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hey JohnDupont, great mod and great work!

I am guessing 1.2b does not work with 1.2 final?

If so, does anyone have the 1.2b version to share?
Thanks.

If you're not familiar with my work, even old JDMOD versions are compatible with the latest versions of the game. They just lack the newest content.
Now that the matter of comptatiblity is settled, let's answer your question:
  • For the game, 1.2 and 1.2FINAL are the same version. At one point, EvaKiss stopped adding FINAL to the version number but I kept doing it ;
  • For the JDMOD, 1.2b is the fixed version of 1.2. I add a letter whenever I release a fix.
Therefore, you should use:
  • For the game: version 1.2 (Jasmin DLC).
  • For the JDMOD: version 1.2b.

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks.

If you're not familiar with my work, even old JDMOD versions are compatible with the latest versions of the game. They just lack the newest content.
  • For the game, 1.2 and 1.2FINAL are the same version. At one point, EvaKiss stopped adding FINAL to the version number but I kept doing it ;
  • For the JDMOD, 1.2b is the fixed version of 1.2. I add a letter whenever I release a fix.
Thank you for the full response and time to reply!

Love your mod and keep up the good work man! :D

Reactions: JohnDupont

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Thanks.

when I put mode in game folder got a error it want load the main meun

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes