Mod Ren'Py Completed Good Girl Gone Bad: JDMOD [1.2b] [JohnDupont]

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Kimau

Aug 18, 2018

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailed everything in .

Updated: 2020-March-01
Game | Creator: |
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.2 FINAL.a
Game Version: 1.2 FINAL

Gallery:

Fully functional gallery with:
  • Scene description at the bottom ;
  • Scene selection by character on the left ;
  • Customization for Ashley (Piercings, tattoos and boobjob) on the right. The style button is an artifact from an earlier version of the mod and only changes Ashley's clothing in the Gallery.
Unlock Feature:
You can watch a scene even if you didn't unlock it.

Pre-scene Customization:
These choices will have an impact on the scene you're about to watch.

Customization Menu:

Select your prefered options:
  • Taboos allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal ;
  • Preferences allows you to skip a bit of pre-scene customization:
    • Home is the person Ashley is leaving with ;
    • Addiction is Ashley's attitude towards drugs ;
    • Anal and Deepthroat control her sexual experience ;
    • Dildos are the one(s) she bought and/or will use.

Additional Features and Fixes:

The JDMOD also enables the console and allows you to name your saves.

It also includes fixes to EvaKiss' art when they're needed.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:

Special thanks:

DOWNLOAD
- - -
How to install this mod at the android ?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
How to install this mod at the android ?
In order to use a mod on Android, it needs to be installed before porting the game. Since it would be sharing the game, I can't make an Android version of the mod.

Am I missing something, it says release 1.2a but the download is for 1.1a.
You can download 1.2a on his Patreon page. The mirrors here are out of date
Removed the mirrors from the OP. It should now redirect you to mod's page on patreon, then click on DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION.

bubblesthebear

Mar 31, 2019
I'm attempting to download, but the above option just shunts me to a page where it gives me subscription options. Is paying the only way to access the mod?

Reactions: Umbra214

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm attempting to download, but the above option just shunts me to a page where it gives me subscription options. Is paying the only way to access the mod?
. The link I used worked when connected with the creator account but not when connected with another account. Thank you, I would never have noticed it if it wasn't for your comment.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Sorry, I included the Mac fix in the mod in-between updates and forgot to document the change:
  1. Open the JDMOD
  2. Click on Customization
  3. Click on MacOS
View attachment 567345
Hi, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I'm still getting error message with it turned on.

```
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/0.27 - v27thugs (Ashley, Eva, Wilson, Enrico).rpyc", line 9, in script call
    �����!�J۠��JG#4�<L
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom.rpyc", line 876, in script call
    MO
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom_Character.rpyc", line 43, in script
    i����Z�c��:�.�׃�QO��E7��<�i^�[�|�}g�Л@�͠��r��zL�̧��_�ɖ8�Ez��ե�1����f!�o��B�g�K��z8�ʲ}Q������lJOCnb�bw�/��F o/��8)x;�6�D�LZ���/���qS���2r�֠g���Jz?��r���ǵ�>D_6|��J,
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3234, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Good Girl Gone Bad 1.2
Fri Apr  3 12:42:44 2020

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I'm still getting error message with it turned on.

```
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/scenes/0.27 - v27thugs (Ashley, Eva, Wilson, Enrico).rpyc", line 9, in script call
    �����!�J۠��JG#4�<L
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom.rpyc", line 876, in script call
    MO
  File "game/JDMOD/scripts/custom/Custom_Character.rpyc", line 43, in script
    i����Z�c��:�.�׃�QO��E7��<�i^�[�|�}g�Л@�͠��r��zL�̧��_�ɖ8�Ez��ե�1����f!�o��B�g�K��z8�ʲ}Q������lJOCnb�bw�/��F o/��8)x;�6�D�LZ���/���qS���2r�֠g���Jz?��r���ǵ�>D_6|��J,
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3234, in interact_core
    renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(None, x, y, default=False)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 407, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 362, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/focus.py", line 109, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 749, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 363, in get_tooltip
    rv = get_tooltip(i)
  File "/Users/Apollo/Downloads/GoodGirlGoneBad.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 373, in get_tooltip
    return func()

Darwin-19.3.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596
Good Girl Gone Bad 1.2
Fri Apr  3 12:42:44 2020
Does it happen only in this scene or in all(most) of them?

randykamil

Apr 17, 2020
I've been considering doing something like this myself, until I realized just how much time and effort it would take to setup all of the variables correctly for each scene. Bravo OP.

Any change the clothing / tattoo etc... options could be integrated directly into the scenes? Things wouldn't update immediately but it would still be better than restarting the entire scene for each change.
Thank You very much

Reactions: JohnDupont

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017

If you want to learn about the reasons I created the Patreon page, I detailed everything in .

Updated: 2020-March-01
Game | Creator: |
Modder:
Mod Version: 1.2 FINAL.a
Game Version: 1.2 FINAL

Gallery:

Fully functional gallery with:
  • Scene description at the bottom ;
  • Scene selection by character on the left ;
  • Customization for Ashley (Piercings, tattoos and boobjob) on the right. The style button is an artifact from an earlier version of the mod and only changes Ashley's clothing in the Gallery.
Unlock Feature:
You can watch a scene even if you didn't unlock it.

Pre-scene Customization:
These choices will have an impact on the scene you're about to watch.

Customization Menu:

Select your prefered options:
  • Taboos allow you to keep characters from being mentionned in scenes where they don't appear or are optionnal ;
  • Preferences allows you to skip a bit of pre-scene customization:
    • Home is the person Ashley is leaving with ;
    • Addiction is Ashley's attitude towards drugs ;
    • Anal and Deepthroat control her sexual experience ;
    • Dildos are the one(s) she bought and/or will use.

Additional Features and Fixes:

The JDMOD also enables the console and allows you to name your saves.

It also includes fixes to EvaKiss' art when they're needed.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Special thanks:

DOWNLOAD
JohnDupont Thanks for the mod dude.
Do you have any plans for making a mod for evakiss new game?
Our Red String:https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-v0-2-alpha-evakiss.48813/

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
When I try to watch an ending it says it can't find a file called custom_dad. I had to delete all of my saves for Renpy a while ago so I wanted to use this to watch an ending from a fresh game.

Reactions: JohnDupont
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes