Cheat Mod Ren'Py Good Girl Gone Bad v0.23&v0.24 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

YeetusMcCleetus

Mar 29, 2020
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the down-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

NO LONGER SUPORTED: I've implemented the mod made by @Vinfamy, that you can find , and made it so that you can change the names anytime you want.

You can also change the stats point for Good or Bad, fame and you can use money cheats

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 14.02.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Special thanks to: @Vinfamy
Mod Version
: V0.2
Game Version: v0.23 and v0.24
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Sorry,
This is a cheat mod that doesn't need to change any original files of the game and it can be removed with ease. If the DEV doesn't change the variables this mod can work even for future releases of the game.

You'll have a image button (my logo) in the down-left corner of the screen that you can press or if you'd like you can press 'z' and the mod will appear.

NO LONGER SUPORTED: I've implemented the mod made by @Vinfamy, that you can find , and made it so that you can change the names anytime you want.

You can also change the stats point for Good or Bad, fame and you can use money cheats

If you found this useful, consider giving a like as thanks and/or encouragement to do more on page.

And if you have any problems with the mod please tell me.

Enjoy!!!

Updated: 14.02.2018
Game/Creator: /
Modder: @D.S.-sama /
Special thanks to: @Vinfamy
Mod Version
: V0.2
Game Version: v0.23 and v0.24
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

but I need a more in-depth install guide. I'm using the 1.2 version of the game, and extracted it into the folder but it isn't working. Have I done something wrong?

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
Well, I couldn't get it to. What did you do to get it to work?
Here is the proof, the only problem is you cant exit in main menu when you want to go to main menu. You can only exit the game and just execute it again. Thats the only problem, other than that it works.

joshi

Oct 10, 2018
I want to play the game again but the mod remembers previous choices. How do I restart the settings?
I already delete file in game RenPy folder.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes