Cheat Mod Ren'Py Good Girl Gone Bad v0.23&v0.24 [Cheat Mod by D.S.-sama]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
My rework mod D.S.sama-cheat, of course. I used standard variables there: fame and money are bad and good ... with the versions these variables are immutable, so nothing prevents them from working on the latest version of the game.
You can pick up here:
mega. nz/#!jiRxgYoB!jFKLO8vbCzBoHr4m9Ny5l-CaXwn2wGDI2WFyyDBbwmw
Sweet. No conflicts with the scene gallery and rename mod either right?

wasya2009

Dec 13, 2018
Sweet. No conflicts with the scene gallery and rename mod either right?
Compatible. No conflicts.
Rename mod:
I mean a separate rename mod or what it was originally sewn into this. If the second, then I cut this feature because for translate the game this feature prevents.

Reactions: DrackDrap

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Compatible. No conflicts.
Rename mod:
I mean a separate rename mod or what it was originally sewn into this. If the second, then I cut this feature because for translate the game this feature prevents.
Sweet, thanks!

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys I'm trying to update my mod, what would you like to see in the new version?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Hello guys, here is a status update on the new version of the mod, because I didn't get any feedback this is what I did:
- for now I didn't add the change name mod
- didn't add anything new
edit: - made it compatible with JDMOD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For now I'm testing the mod and I'll upload it when I'll think it's done. If you have any suggestion for it tell me now or forever keep your request to yourself... This option will only be if you do it until I'll upload the new mod.

Cibo

Nov 15, 2018
I get this error with the current full version of 0.24
Can ingnore it but dunno whats causing is ^^

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I would see other mod cheat for Good Girl Gone Bad, for exemple: the inizial bimb 2, and tatoo form star story, big boob by start story and for other situation, all expierinsces in sex frmo biggins. I will would see Ash be Bimbo2 good. Alle clothes from Clothes store, all clothes whoo she can bey and choose who we prefer for Ash.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
does not count this page is super good, i really look forward to the next update, just one lame thing and this is the art

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Works but.. i have tried to remove the mod logo--- and logo desappears... but how to use it again after removing?

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Does this still work? If not, what can you do with the console? I changed the file so you can open the console again but I don't know any helpful commands.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes