Jun 3, 2017
Have Fun :geek: and please Support EvaKiss on Patreon ( )

Alpha 0.26

PC
MAC

Hi guys! I've been working non-stop this month to bring you a big update on time! I'm pretty happy about this one myself, it has some big and long-awaited scenes, variety and important choices that will start to define the end paths Ashley can take regarding relationships.
Don't forget yo let me know your thoughts in the comments and report any bugs you might find!

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Falling for Arthur’s manipulation
Bully Eva
Dave’s return/ meet Dave on the street
Completing Ethan’s plan
Party with Tyrone’s friends
Date/ meet with Jack
Confront Eva about her bbc adventure
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Deciding on your relationships
Night with Dad

Nagircele

Jun 22, 2017

Alpha 0.26

PC
MAC

Hi guys! I've been working non-stop this month to bring you a big update on time! I'm pretty happy about this one myself, it has some big and long-awaited scenes, variety and important choices that will start to define the end paths Ashley can take regarding relationships.
Don't forget yo let me know your thoughts in the comments and report any bugs you might find!

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Bully Eva
Completing Ethan’s plan
Date/ meet with Jack
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Night with Dad
THNX ............ U MADE MY DAY

popple

Jul 18, 2018

Alpha 0.26

PC
MAC

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Bully Eva
Completing Ethan’s plan
Date/ meet with Jack
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Night with Dad
Thx so much for sharing !

Reactions: mav2099

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Hey, I am not complaining. I always take Ash the sluttiest route possible. I was just pointing out that even good Ash looks like a slut. And sure, there are lot of sluts where I live that dress like that. (Good for them!)
I'd really like to play a version of the Good path that sees Ash dressing mildly slutty while staying mostly faithful to Eric...
(But then I've expressed this before, that I think the game and its story should allow for varying levels of good and bad Ash behaviour.)

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Good update overall imo, but I have to say the dad/ash relation is such a dull route to take in this game.

every sex scenes looks the same: they are both saying the same stuff over and over again"i love you so much blablabla" There is so many incest scenes yet it looks like it's the same scene from the first to the last.

So why it is so bad ? The relation just doesn't evovle in any way compared to the the relations you can have with every other characters in this game. The dad becomes less of a loser I guess, but It's not really reflected in his relashionship with Ash, everything just stays the same and it's just so boring.

But wathever there is so many other paths anyway, I guess 1 being bad is not a big deal

Reactions: popple

Ashish1312

Oct 31, 2018

Alpha 0.26

PC
MAC

GGGB v0.26 Scene List
Bully Eva
Completing Ethan’s plan
Date/ meet with Jack
Cucking Eric some more
Date with Dave/Eric
Night with Dad

Link is gone

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
On the topic of Ash´s pink/white summer outfit and it´s "slutiness level": That discussion shows how international F95 and it´s users are.
Because where I am from, that outfit is not in the least slutty. (and that is small city in the conservative parts of Germany) While Germany too suffers from overboarding SJWs and other wanna-bes of the same vein (many who believe themselves so open, forward and nice and in practice are nothing more than close-minded spießige Spaßbremsen), currently such outfits are not felt to be slutty.
Case in point, a work colleague of mine wears stuff like this in summer in her free time and she is anything but slutty. In fact, sometimes she can make librarians look like wild party girls.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.26!

PC (174MB): - - - -
Mac (176MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Swampfire25

Mar 6, 2019
Th
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.26!

PC (174MB): - - - -
Mac (176MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man!!

Reactions: mav2099

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Idk about you man i love the dad path sure it could use some more variety of sex scenes and more story but it's not like the other paths are any better.
EvaKiss using the same sex scenes is a big complaint tho.
The bad path in my opinion are Jack and Tyrone like i don't give a fuck about them.
I agree with you that the Dad path is one of the best (no matter the complicating relationship status), Ash saves her Dad from a terminal downward spiral and they are happy together.
Likewise I agree with your position that Tyrone is one of the bad paths esp. because Tyrone outs himself as a through and through a..hole. Alone the way he talks about his friends and others is enough to show he is a person you simply do not need in your life at all.
While Jack is not one of my favorite characters in the game, over the run of the game you see that he is a better person than how he comes across in the beginning.

4.70 star(s) 375 Votes