Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
whoa! the head pic in main post were Ashley and Jesica are hugging Jack, that seems to be the picture scene at the beach, but seems ashley is completely naked there omg! is that possible? or is only a modificated pic?

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Ran into a new error I'm not familiar with. Anybody seen it or figure out how to fix? I'm guessing the story line just hasn't been written yet.

Thanks for any help - Details below.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 74534, in script
File "game/script.rpy", line 74534, in <module>
NameError: name 'lovejack' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 74534, in script
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\ATR\Documents\CS GO\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\GoodGirlGoneBad-0.13ALPHA-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 74534, in <module>
NameError: name 'lovejack' is not defined

Sep 30, 2017
someone please ask the game developer to correct the errors. i too got an error report with windows 10. 0.12 worked fine for me. its the 0.13 preview & alpha versions which are not working for me.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
you don't need any other previous versions
extract this archive and put the file persistent either to:
%appdata%\RenPy\GoodGirlGoneBad-1492605716
or:
game basedir\game\saves
your game should start without any problems

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I wonder why fantasy Futa content was added to this otherwise grounded game. Is the tag to lure suckers to play it or something with false pretenses?

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
I wonder why fantasy Futa content was added to this otherwise grounded game. Is the tag to lure suckers to play it or something with false pretenses?
I don't think it's fantasy, but a guy with heavy body modifications to look female.

For what I understand, it was also something requested by the dev's Patreons.

4.70 star(s) 376 Votes