msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Can Ash have a relationship with Iris?
If you are with Arthur then yes you can corrupt her and be in a harem with her and Arthur.

Other than that it is possible to have thresome with her and Dave, Jack and Tyronne. For that you need to have full good relationship with her. If she tells you about her dad's extra circular activities your clear. Then you can invite her to participate in a threesome if you are in a relationship with the guys I mentioned. But its only acouple of scenes.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Good Girl Gone Pandemic

Hi guys! How are you doing in these weird days?
I wasn't going to talk about the COVID-19 situation since everybody's already doing it (and I'm just locked away in my home working on ORS anyways) but one of the people that's helping me with the game brought this to my attention.

He refused any compensation for his work, but now he's asked me if I could use my reach to bring attention to "Folding@home". Since it's such a charitable and noble intention, especially since he's already being charitable with me, the least I can do is spread the word. Hope you guys don't mind and even appreciate it :)

The folding@home is an app that's used by researchers to combat COVID-19 amongst other diseases. While you keep going with your everyday activities, your computer will be working to help them find cures for diseases like cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, Influenza and many others.
You just have to download the file, install it and then it runs in the background - no signup or post-configuration needed.

If it's something you might be interested in, check out the link for yourself :)
Enough preaching now, stay safe and be ready for the last ORS teasers and a big, big reveal that's about to come!

Squinky

Mar 16, 2020
I've managed to download the RAR through Mega, but when I try to open it my laptop informs me that the "archive is either in unknown format or damaged".
I'll admit right now that I didn't read any part of this thread, so if it's here somewhere I'll kindly shut the fuck up and follow a link there, but I would like some advice.

Nevermind, updated WinRAR, that fixed it. The below question still remains though.

Also, and you may call me crazy, I would prefer to buy this, as I feel Eva Kiss has defenitely earned it. Is there an outlet somewhere, other than (supporting on) Patreon (because I have nor want a credit card; it's a Dutch thing), that has this for sale?

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Could someone give me some info for reaching the romantic ending with Jasmin? And maybe the Natalie ending please?
Jasmine
Just be in good relationship with her and supporting. And don't be in relationship with anyone else.

Natasha
No exact ending with her. If you had sex with her and threesome she continues to join in occasionally with you and your partner. Her ending status depends on who your partner is. Just two different endings though.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Unfortunately you can't just play DLC midway. My advice is to play from the start to get full experience. Since the choices that effect the DLC characters appear in the middle of the game at different stages
ahh ok. may i ask do you have any walkthrough to see all scene??

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
i dont get the walkthrough in the main page. any have the walkthrough to get all scene good, bad, whore??? something like that?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
wait, is eva only within the gangleader way or also within the gangslut way? or is the gangslut way always alone?
is the drug addiction the only thing that matters when it comes to choose beetween the gangleader and gangslut way?

i now tried 2 times to become very bad right after the first drug scene with eva, but both times i dont had enough bad points to say yes when he asked me to join:unsure: dont know the amount i had but something <20
is it important for the bad points to do dave and doug? i always dump them
sorry when i ask alot, i fear spoilers from walkthoughs :D
Once Eve and Ash are in the gang together she is in both paths. How her character effects the story I leave you to play and find out.

Yes the drug addiction is the only thing that matters. If you are a deep addict certain choices won't be available.

To join the gang the easiest route is to hang out with the gang members and have sex with them.

For Dave you need to breakup him and Eve and be single or open relationship for a chance at a relationship. If you spend more time with him and support him you get into a relationship with him. You can also have him as a friend with benefits if you want.

For Doug you just kiss him and invite him to your room (need some bad points for that). Even if you dont have sex with him the first time there are multiple chances later own.

Hope these help. The great thing about this game and why its so popular is that even a single choice matters and changes the final epilouge. Great replay game. Enjoy it.

4.70 star(s) 374 Votes