Seeking Good monster girl games?

Jul 22, 2017
Hello there. I'm looking for good monster girl games to play. It can be anything.

The ones I played:

- Monmusu Quest 1-3 (Didn't play the paradox rpg ones since it's not finished and I'm waiting for it to be finished)
- Okasare Yuusha (Violated Hero) 1-3 (Only the first 3 because these are the only ones that are fully translated to English but this series has 6 games in total)

The ones I played are focusing on reverse rape a lot which I don't mind. I also like rape so I don't mind both or one of the two.
I like the aspect of having to fight your enemies and if you win you rape them or if you lose they rape you. Doesn't have to be only this way but if there is fighting in the game it would be good.

I am very interested in monster girls like this:
So if there is any "Gazer" in a game I would play it without a doubt.

Niajj

Aug 30, 2017
Since you said it can be anything, I'll recommend Eroico: https://f95zone.to/threads/eroico-kyrieru.1742/
It's a Pixel-art 2D side-scroller / platformer with over a dozen types of Monster girl (but no Gazer, sorry).
Only reverse-rape. Animated pixel-art H-scenes when a Monster girl knocks the hero down and then approaches him. There's still CG art if you reach zero HP and restart during an animated H-scene.
The fighting / action is well designed and the game is fun to play even without the H-scenes, IMO (but I recommend the easy or easiest difficulty settings unless you really like a challenge).

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
you can try Succubus Affection, I just found it and it's been difficult to track down. https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-affection-v1-09e-diary-of-sakiba.49948/ This is a partner link to some of their games

Also, Definitely check out Monster Girl Dreams. It's the best one I've played hands down. It's free at:

Lust Doll plus is a really good one if you're okay with simple graphics in an RPG environment.

If you're more into VNs I would highly suggest Regal Tailes It's very good and the art is beautiful! I normally hate VNs but this one kept my interest and shows promise.

As for the others I have, you may have to find them on your own. I go to a bunch of places (I'm a kemono nerd) so there's a ton, and some of them I got from foreign sites, but I haven't played them all or even remember some of them. But here's a list for you if you want to look them up.

Down The Neko Hole
Catgirl Playroom
Waifu Simulator (Alpha, but you can customize your 3D girl)
FuSeGa (Furry Sex Game-Text based battler)
Corruption of Champions (Text based adventure very similar to Monster Girl Dreams. Theres also a sequel.)
Character Creation Pro (exactly what it sounds like)
Catch and Snare (if you like hunting, catching, and snaring your fluffy bride to be.)
Monster Girl Quest (I believe it's on F95zone. I hear it's like a dungeon crawler)
Fuck Nights at Fredrikas (Yes it's FNAF, and it's GOOD)
High Tail Hall (very furry)
The Rack (Super furry, but has mixtures. However it's Java. Try out this: if you like the old Java games that you can't play anymore. It's an offline playable archive and it's MASSIVE. Just turn off the mature filter and you should be able to find it, or your old faves.)
The Rack 2 (REALLY REALLY GOOD, but choppy and still in dev.)
Breeders of Nephelym
Breeding Season (cancelled)
Breeding Farm
Cathouse Tale
Liru (DLSite)
Monster Girl Farmer
Monster Girl Tailes (in dev) 3D and playable
Rainy Skies (sequel/prequel or something to Lust Doll Plus)
Someone in Darkness
Thirstchasm (yaoi)
Space Paws (dating sim?)
Wildlife Build (open world 3D furry sex in dev)
Haremon (yep pokemon based game from what I can remember)
Trap The Cat (cartoon cat minigame fun)
Travel to Naal (at least I think it was demihuman/furry can't remember)
Station Master (Not monster girl, but it was really cool. Build your own massive space station for prostitution and other stuff. It's an immersive tycoon style game with lots of mechanics coming out. Still in dev.)
Monster Girl Summoner (DLSite)
Slave Matrix (DLSite, highly customizable monster girls in 32 bit form. You train and sell them)
Returning the favor of the dog (a cute monster girl you rescue and she repays you)
And the Rance series is really good with a variety of fun. Alicesoft is known to be challenging with their gameplay too.
Defiler Wings (you play as a dragon terrorizing a kingdom by doing 'you know what'. It's addicting.)
Julia in The Garden (if you like point and click adventures)
Melatonin Magicks (3D VN)
Crystal City (can't remember what this was about)
Anthro Amore Game Build (can't remember this either)
Nekopara Collection (i think I got this on N95 zone)
And the Utawarerumono series (the anime was really good too. If I remember right there is a censored and uncensored version)

Oh and theres Cloud Meadow Beta
and Cyberomance Alpha, but I don't remember anything about these.

Please let me know if you've found any new ones or others I haven't mentioned. I'm always looking for more!

syblix

Jul 12, 2021
Do you guys know monster girl games more like Greener Pasture or Mythic manor?
Still searching?

i can recommend to this ones:

HS tutor
Breeding farm
Peerless Lust
Lust Age
Adventurer Trainer
Lessons in Love <- dont try this one if u have an epilepsy ^_^
Melatonin Magiks
Corrupted Kingdoms
Hero's Harem Guild - there written "ABANDONED", but they have large community in Discord and more more more updates's peeks in it. well i prety shure it isn't abandoned.
Champion of Realms - dont touch mine waifu K?:sneaky:

and those ones too, y not?:
Monster Girl 1,000
Genex Love
Wanderer

share like plz if my comment was helpful :oops:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Still searching?

i can recommend to this ones:

HS tutor
Breeding farm
Peerless Lust
Lust Age
Adventurer Trainer
Lessons in Love <- dont try this one if u have an epilepsy ^_^
Melatonin Magiks
Corrupted Kingdoms
Hero's Harem Guild - there written "ABANDONED", but they have large community in Discord and more more more updates's peeks in it. well i prety shure it isn't abandoned.
Champion of Realms - dont touch mine waifu K?:sneaky:

and those ones too, y not?:
Monster Girl 1,000
Genex Love
Wanderer

share like plz if my comment was helpful :oops:
Thanks i played like 90% of the games you said so far and i forgot to say i hate NTR, Breeding Farm inst for me.
But thanks alot for the recommendations ;)