VN Ren'Py Abandoned Good Morning Mommy [v0.2] [MommyCelebs]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah. Probably. Could. Still, it amazes me a bit, how all those girls're trying to portray incestual relationships while being underaged for that. Larkin Love is 27 and she looks around that, but she has a lot of mother-son content while her son-to-be looks no younger than 20. That means what, she gave birth at 7? Especially when you see as a "son" some beaver with a big round belly that suggests he is a "little" older than 20. Not that this concerns me much, as I perfectly understand, where the roots of this are, but still, I prefer such girls as Rachel Stelee or, heck why not, even Sally D'Angelo in that role. If you know, what I mean.
Only place I seen "Rachel Stelee" used in an adult game is Avenger's "Son of a bitch". Where she the "aunt" (you can knock up).

Nadine into her 40's now, so would fit good in the role as a "mom" character in some incest themed game, but if she doesn't have the required material to make the game more than "erotic", then the creator need to be a damn good writer to have an awesome story to go with, or else just turn into a dud.

Find it more exciting when the creator is using models that is not "that" mainstream (so don't get the, "oh seen it before feeling"), but at same time have enough source material to make a decent game/story around it.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I think it's usually more about body type than actual age. Most people like the fantasy but don't want an old women playing the part, unless old ladies is their thing, but that's another fetish entirely. Andi James is another hot one while being pretty old, but a woman doesn't really have to be old to be a milf.
First of all, old is a very comparative term. Then, people that favour that idea imagine a much older women, in fact those that could match their own mothers and that would be around 40 minimum (plus minus but that doesn't really matters) if we speak about consent adults. The matter is those girls just feed on this hot theme and while sometimes still be really hot devoid us of the real immersion in that sort of affairs.

Reactions: Dilettante

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Now, I want to hear what do you say about Beshine or if you prefer natural tits, maybe Lexxi Luxe?
To quote myself from a few days ago:
I personally dislike obviously fake tits, especially the ridiculous balloon tits some developers seem to love, so give me natural, normal breasts any day!
To be honest, women like those you mentioned honestly disgust me a little.

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
The VN is actually quite good considering the images that were available to the dev.

fun fact: I think I saw Nadine Jansen live once, she was walking right past me. Purely by accident. It was in the crowd in front of the centrail train station in Berlin during the opening in 2006. Then again I might have been mistaken.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
I wonder, have you noticed that "or if you prefer natural tits" statement?
I did, but then you came with an example of that Lexxi woman, and I got sidetracked on the size issue.

I do prefer a more natural body, and dislike massive amounts of makeup, Botox (especially in the face), and other plastic surgery 'enhancements'.

There are loads of women who featured on TV frequently I thought were quite beautiful some years ago, but since then many of them have gotten lots of 'little things' done to supposedly keep them in their prime. All those little things add up eventually and it just puts me off.

Changing things like hair colour, more simply cosmetic changes, are fine in my opinion. I even like them most of the time.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Only place I seen "Rachel Stelee" used in an adult game is Avenger's "Son of a bitch". Where she the "aunt" (you can knock up).

Nadine into her 40's now, so would fit good in the role as a "mom" character in some incest themed game, but if she doesn't have the required material to make the game more than "erotic", then the creator need to be a damn good writer to have an awesome story to go with, or else just turn into a dud.

Find it more exciting when the creator is using models that is not "that" mainstream (so don't get the, "oh seen it before feeling"), but at same time have enough source material to make a decent game/story around it.
Well, Nadine as well as most other models on her site doesn't have hardcore material, they just modelling their big tits and thats all. That could be hot as it is but never goes beoynd that. So yes, it does require some hell good writing to qualify as hardcore with those images but it is still possible. To justify that, this girl really has a lot of sets to choose from so at least we could expect something consistent in terms of imagery.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
I did, but then you came with an example of that Lexxi woman, and I got sidetracked on the size issue.

I do prefer a more natural body, and dislike massive amounts of makeup, Botox (especially in the face), and other plastic surgery 'enhancements'.

There are loads of women who featured on TV frequently I thought were quite beautiful some years ago, but since then many of them have gotten lots of 'little things' done to supposedly keep them in their prime. All those little things add up eventually and it just puts me off.

Changing things like hair colour, more simply cosmetic changes, are fine in my opinion. I even like them most of the time.
Ugh, man take it more lightly. Do you really want me to explain on my comment? Do you really want me to explain on my comment concerning your comment? I hope not :).

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, Nadine as well as most other models on her site doesn't have hardcore material, they just modelling their big tits and thats all. That could be hot as it is but never goes beoynd that. So yes, it does require some hell good writing to qualify as hardcore with those images but it is still possible. To justify that, this girl really has a lot of sets to choose from so at least we could expect something consistent in terms of imagery.
Xev Bellringer done a lot of "incest/mommy" stuff, although she in her early thirties, she done a lot of stuff. Could pull it off.

Reactions: Henry73au

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Xev Bellringer done a lot of "incest/mommy" stuff, although she in her early thirties, she done a lot of stuff. Could pull it off.
She does a lot of stuff including bro-sis themes and that don't realy differ from mom-son scenes. Not to mention that she does a lot of stuff with Princess Leia who is not so much younger than she is. But I've told about it earlier.

Reactions: Henry73au

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
The VN is actually quite good considering the images that were available to the dev.

fun fact: I think I saw Nadine Jansen live once, she was walking right past me. Purely by accident. It was in the crowd in front of the centrail train station in Berlin during the opening in 2006. Then again I might have been mistaken.
What do you mean by opening? And then again, I think I saw Nikolai Valuev just pass right before me in an airport some time ago, that thing just happen sometimes so you might be lucky :) But then, why didn't you try to get some conversation with her?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
this is a fail parody
not incest
i would like to say "kill ur self japanese style" but that would be soo rude
like WTF
dont deserve a Voyeurism tag
its fast progress & lame
no atachment to the story
felt like watching a homless farmar's dream

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
I'm not usually one to be picky about boobs but tbh that's a bit much for me to remain interested.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
MommyCelebs
When is the update planned? I want to translate this game, but there are 3818 lines of text, so it will take a long time.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes