Seeking Good Mother Cheating/Netorare games ?

Sensui06

Apr 28, 2018
Emelia's Inn and Mamans Breaker come to mind. Both have shota content and as far as I know neither are on here but you can find them around. Emelia's Inn has a good translation out now while Mamans Breaker is machine and less stealer but you can make enough sense of it. Mom's report is has kinda NTR but the translation is machine so kinda hard to tell if its just a open relationship deal as the son screws alot of women as well.I think the creators of the last two and maybe all three are the same as they tend to do NTR/ Mother NTR games.

You also have NTR Knights story which has the MC mom in a few scenes but it mostly fouces on his party members.Another classic is the Mischief War Little Island Legend which again has shota content and is not on this site but can be found easy enough. If you are into 3d games Tyrant and a few others have mother NTR/Cheating parts aswell.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Emelia's Inn and Mamans Breaker come to mind. Both have shota content and as far as I know neither are on here but you can find them around. Emelia's Inn has a good translation out now while Mamans Breaker is machine and less stealer but you can make enough sense of it. Mom's report is has kinda NTR but the translation is machine so kinda hard to tell if its just a open relationship deal as the son screws alot of women as well.I think the creators of the last two and maybe all three are the same as they tend to do NTR/ Mother NTR games.

You also have NTR Knights story which has the MC mom in a few scenes but it mostly fouces on his party members.Another classic is the Mischief War Little Island Legend which again has shota content and is not on this site but can be found easy enough. If you are into 3d games Tyrant and a few others have mother NTR/Cheating parts aswell.
Do you know where i can find the translation of emela's inn/