RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1573127104716.png

Overview:
Ryouko, who once fought in a ring as a masked pro wrestler, is living in happiness
together with her husband and son Kento after she retired from wrestling...

As a municipal office worker, she is ordered to take a part in the "Chinke Festival".
She has to wear fundoshi (traditional Japanese loincloth) at the festival,
and her lean suntanned body sexually attracts many people...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2018-01-21
Developer: HOSEpanty -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1573127543313.png 1573127575422.png 1573127607995.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
What's with all the machine translated ntr games with the name cuck in it it's one this week lol I mean I'm not complaining just something i noticed

Edit I'm an idiot it's the same dev

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

chipshandon12

Aug 23, 2016
i've been waiting to play this game mostly for the great title. A machine translation isn't ideal but i guess i'll cave. It's been out for quite some time after all so this is probably the best we're gonna get.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Same apeal as lolicon not going further into why some people like it because I like too keep my account
You are totaly off dude.

It could be like that if you were talking about some women and gay man enjoying shota for seeing the boys in sexual context.

But most people enjoying shota are adult heterosexual men (exept for Japan where there is a lot of women into it), that just enjoy the thought of women beeing fucked by unlikely, strange, or peculiar sex partner.

It is same fetish category as man watching female have sex with monsters, old men, animals, homeless people, aliens, robots, or even interratial ;]

2nd way it is intresting for adult males is reimagining your own childhood. When I was 11 I wanted to fuck girls and women arround me (as almost every other kid) , but I couldnt (or had no guts too try it). It can be an arrousing fantasy to think what if you could have sex at that time. And since it is auto-introspective it is not pedo in any way, as everyone had sexual fantasies in their childhoods.

Last edited:

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Four times I see the big, blue "RPGM" and "Completed" tags show up in half as many days. Four times I've been disappointed with either MTL labels or below-average games. Goddammit.

Each one grows my desperation for Kagura Games to finally release something that may sate the eRPGM hunger I've been nursing for months now, but in the meantime... are the machine translations for this and the other tolerable?

Can you play through without a severe headache, at least?

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Also, can someone explain the appeal of "Shota" to me? I never understood its appeal.

to me,
anime/JRPG kid looking protagonist that i grow up with or represent my inner child self getting lucky or unlucky with a Milfs/Gilfs/mature womens etc,

a child...mostly in anime/japanese games are known to be a pure free spirit,
the concept of being in a forbidden relationship sounds really challenging.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes