RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
Four times I see the big, blue "RPGM" and "Completed" tags show up in half as many days. Four times I've been disappointed with either MTL labels or below-average games. Goddammit.

Each one grows my desperation for Kagura Games to finally release something that may sate the eRPGM hunger I've been nursing for months now, but in the meantime... are the machine translations for this and the other tolerable?

Can you play through without a severe headache, at least?
Well too be honest it's not just RPGM vn's have the same problem actually most games here even more confusing when some non rated games are legit good all be it niche like maggot baits yet this kind of stuff gets drown out by low quality Mts games I wish there where more translators like kagura :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
.... female protagonist again. im waiting male protagonist and harem type
Good luck with it.
Harem and HRPG games are extremely rare. And if it has both, chances are your harem will fuck anytging but you.

Hope that the Sequel Series get translated someday, the dev has at least shown interest. game_2019-01-16_15-12-22.png

KakuX

Sep 27, 2018
Thank you for the upload❤ looking very forward to the remaning games of this developer

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
to much work for so little content, i mean i like the idea but it takes to long to get to the content

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes