RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I really don't get how people can play MTL games, it's such a poor quality translation. You might as well be reading the original Japanese text, same chance of it making as much sense. Really is annoying at this point seeing the RPG Complete tag in the forum titles only to click into and and see MTL. I appreciate the upload for those you want to "waste" time trying to read the "translation" but I guess beggers can't be choosers.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
I have a question, is she "trifled" only by the son friend or by other mens as well? In the first case i could play but if it's the second case i will definitively be off.

Evil987

May 27, 2018
I really don't get how people can play MTL games, it's such a poor quality translation. You might as well be reading the original Japanese text, same chance of it making as much sense. Really is annoying at this point seeing the RPG Complete tag in the forum titles only to click into and and see MTL. I appreciate the upload for those you want to "waste" time trying to read the "translation" but I guess beggers can't be choosers.
not everyone are native english speaker (like me and the other 94% of people out there), and a MTL is literally good as much a man-made traslation if i can understand things (what this item do, where i need to go and why etcc).

i understand your point, read a broken and ugly version of your own native language can be frustrating, but an mtl is always better than a jap game + hook + traslator for a tons of reasons, first of all is more easy and comfy, the quality of the traslation is somewhat the same and i can play the game with a vague knowledge of the events. this or w8 for an utopic man-made trasl. or go out and spend 10 years to learn japanese lol

I have a question, is she "trifled" only by the son friend or by other mens as well? In the first case i could play but if it's the second case i will definitively be off.
if i remember correctly, the son friend is the principal villain, but other men will fuck the mother in the last events.

• Sad
Reactions: greenp

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
not everyone are native english speaker (like me and the other 94% of people out there), and a MTL is literally good as much a man-made traslation if i can understand things (what this item do, where i need to go and why etcc).
no not really some are so bad that i might aswell be reading the original japanese because i cant understand ether of them

• Sad

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
played till the mom appeared....it was horrible,couldn't understand anything, english isn't my native language but i do speak/read fluent english and it was horrible.

I love these type of games ( i'm looking at u DAZ!!), but seing them get butchered with MTL saddens me.

• Sad

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This game is the reason people dislike NTR. Bad pacing, no heart and soul behind the game, just cookie cutter bs

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
The art looks like pretty decent and i can tolerate a NTR game but i have played a MTL before and after a couple of minute i can feel how my brain and eyes are starting to bleed and i'm not native english speaker so i'll pass this one until it has a better translation!!

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Again....is it really NTR if your mom is just some slut? sheesh. Sure, you probably don't want your mom to be fucking the whole town but that isn't reallyyyy NTR.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
This is where MTL literally breaks the game.

Call me a nerd, but for the life of me, with all the off-screen text and shit translation I couldn't tell what I was actually supposed to do.

Later I bought stuff as the mom and softlocked my run. My save was an entire two in-game days ago.

This is not challenge. This is not having fun fighting through MTL while laughing, because I've done both before. This is simply dicking me about.

• Sad

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
now that is a nice looking milf, i appreciate all these milf games yall keep em coming
jus seen that its 100% MTL lord help me

• Sad
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes