RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Riddick_21

Dec 4, 2019
I don't know how to post a save file and my save file does not even work. However, a quick way to finish the game is to complete all the quest with the son only, and, when you go to where the village chief is and say you complete them all. after that, all the scenes will be open and now you can view all the mom scenes with the people of the village.
Thanks for the tip ;), one last question how can you see the whole text? it's like its always half and cuton the screen so i cannot finished the words that each character are talking about so i do not know what is my quest or where should i go next.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for the tip ;), one last question how can you see the whole text? it's like its always half and cuton the screen so i cannot finished the words that each character are talking about so i do not know what is my quest or where should i go next.
I think you need to click or find a way to view the menu. Tried and click the keyboard "Enter" and see if the menu opens, if not then, concentrate on what they're saying if you do. You will be able to finish the game in 10 minutes or more. Also, you just in case you need to find three hidden places. The menu has the quest list or asks the village head or your mother for help.

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
how do you start the swimming class one?
You have to talk to the teachers i believe in the first floor of the school. Either that or the grandma, but if you fall in the lake (interact with the shiny spot in the lake) i believe it closes

Anyone got a walkthrough ?
The english is broken to a point I can't figure anything ^^"
Not really, but just ask and ill try to answer if i remember, been a while since i played it.

Reactions: tuShua

mannygramps89

Jul 3, 2020
I like straight Shota as I like to imagine myself in the role. Had few milf crushes when i was a kid, back then women used to find me very cute. For burly muscular men like me, no matter what we do, we'll never be cute, women will always be wary and distant. Hence I like RPG games with straight shota.

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
This game falls under the category of: made unplayable by MTL, a real shame.
And i am not to complain often i played the entire mucchi series when it was full MTL.

James1234567890.

Apr 22, 2023
View attachment 452831

Overview:
Ryouko, who once fought in a ring as a masked pro wrestler, is living in happiness
together with her husband and son Kento after she retired from wrestling...

As a municipal office worker, she is ordered to take a part in the "Chinke Festival".
She has to wear fundoshi (traditional Japanese loincloth) at the festival,
and her lean suntanned body sexually attracts many people...​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-07
Release Date: 2018-01-21
Developer: HOSEpanty -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: -MEGA- - -

View attachment 452860 View attachment 452861 View attachment 452862
download link?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes