• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
I've solved all the problems with the MC except I can't find "a substitute for Tapopo" to finish the rough kids problem.
Anyone know how to do this one?
Go to the passage going towards SOUTH from the village. It's where the crazy guy with the bright eyes is. When the rough kids give you 1000g you're supposed to buy from him. Then, switch back to your mother for the rest.

Any guide on the others?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
just be grateful nobody going to translate these games manually, and yes machine translation is bad but still better than nothing.
I'll take fucking nothing over not being able to understand shit. Some people enjoy having steaks, other people enjoy having shit on their sandwiches.:ROFLMAO:

Ramsey90

Feb 9, 2019
Does anyone know how to do the quest for the Blonde lady which seems to be something related to clothes and some Robin guy

Riddick_21

Dec 4, 2019
Can someone help me, when i open the game it is only 1/4 of my screen and there is no setting i can change to full screen, anybody got a solution?

Riddick_21

Dec 4, 2019
Gallery Save.
Lot more unique scenes in this version from what I've seen. AFAIK, the game that was posted a little bit before didn't have shota sex scenes. This one does so that's nice for people who like it.

Your file doen't show on my save game, why is that?

anymchan

Dec 26, 2018
Same apeal as lolicon not going further into why some people like it because I like too keep my account
well basically the majority like that become they imagine themselves back when they were fantasyng about milf gettin in action and actually arent pedo so nothing wrong with that

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Some texts from the dialogue box seems to go beyond the screen making it unreadable. Anyone had this issues?

Sheria

Jun 25, 2019
It seems to be not a bad game, but it seems to be incomplete ... it would be nice to finalize it a little more and then it would be good. The game has many bugs and grammatical mistakes, it would also be nice to add a list of tasks for which it would be easier to navigate. Thanks to the author for the effort and good luck and success in further development.

VRdumpling

Jul 11, 2018
guys the mega link is down, anyone has it that can give a link?
i need something to substitute for until we can get their new game

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Can you put your save files here? i cannot understand the text on this game, the english is so bad hahaha
I don't know how to post a save file and my save file does not even work. However, a quick way to finish the game is to complete all the quest with the son only, and, when you go to where the village chief is and say you complete them all. after that, all the scenes will be open and now you can view all the mom scenes with the people of the village.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes