RPGM Completed Cuckoldry Festival ~Former Pro Wrestler Mother Trifled by the Huge D*ck of her Son's Friend~ [Final] [HOSEpanty]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
I just played the beginning but game play loop appears to be talk to everyone in town get scene of mother repeat. Very tedious...

Also it doesn't seem that you play as the mother so I don't think this it has a female protagonist.

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
Again....is it really NTR if your mom is just some slut? sheesh. Sure, you probably don't want your mom to be fucking the whole town but that isn't reallyyyy NTR.
Yes it is. NTR isn't the same as cuckoldry...just bad mtl and people grouping them together. NTR is someone you really care about/love being fucked by someone/people when YOU don't want them to be. Has nothing to do with them being a slutlord. Basically cuckoldry but no romantic relationship between them I suppose?

Reactions: B_Ouji

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes it is. NTR isn't the same as cuckoldry...just bad mtl and people grouping them together. NTR is someone you really care about/love being fucked by someone/people when YOU don't want them to be. Has nothing to do with them being a slutlord. Basically cuckoldry but no romantic relationship between them I suppose?
Just want to clarify some things. Your example of someone you care about fucking other people can actually be written to be not NTR. MC has loved his childhood friend for a long time, but is too scared to confess his love. She starts dating some other guy. It is a healthy relationship. They love each other and he treats her well. MC is jealous and hates the guy for "stealing" her from him. He eventually accepts that she is happy and even comes to befriend the guy. She marries the guy. She still cares about the MC deeply as a good friend. MC eventually meets another girl. The end. Lol. That isn't really NTR right? This can actually even be a very uplighting or bittersweet story. Something you might see in some korean drama or something.

The most important thing that defines NTR is the bond between two people being broken due to some third party. The girl needs to fall into lust and corruption by the end. She must reject the bond she once shared with the MC.

Lets take the above story and change it a little bit. Same beginning but the other guy is a real playboy. He is known to corrupt girls and throw them out. The childhood friend rejects this guy's advances at first, but he is persistent. Eventually, he fucks her through whatever means (drugs/blackmail/seduction/etc). MC is very jealous and worried. The childhood friend gets corrupted by the guy. She is an aphrodisiac junkie and got tattoos and starts to treat the MC like an insignificant trash. She doesn't care about their friendship anymore. MC goes into depression and becomes a shut in. Every month, he gets a DVD of her getting fucked by all the hooligans and she talks shit about the MC in the video. He jerks off to the videos. The end. That is NTR.

So yes, there is normally a bond between mother and son. If the mother falls into lust and corruption and starts to neglect the son, that is certainly NTR. A mom having sex with dad/boyfriend/some random dudes is NOT NTR in and of itself, unless the story is specifically designed for it to be so. In games like this one, its pretty much inconceivable for the mother not to slowly/rapidly fall.

This is why I always say that NTR as a fetish needs to have a dedicated story that aims for it. Most of the optional NTR games and the "NTR" that people scream about when a potential love interest is fucking someone else, doesn't fit the bill. They will still cry about it, and I agree that NTR is the closest thing we have as a tag for such things.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I like shota x milf whether it's ntr or vanilla, don't give a damn.

Anyone know how to change font sizes in these games via external program or something quick that a retard like myself could do it? Would be helpful, as the game's font cuts off at the dialogue box border. Surely someone savy has put something together for this somewhere out there and i'd love a nudge.

Partial little guide/walkthrough for those who don't want to waste too much time:

1. Talk to all villagers, and also pay attention that there's a lake and a flower field in the top north of the map west of the school entrance. Buy everything in the store, it's free from the get-go.
2. Task is for both mother and mc to set up the ceremony.
3. Start as mc who is wasting his time helping villagers while mother is being corrupted. You advance the day by talking many times with the NPCs regardless of whether you are finishing their tasks or not, therefore you are unlocking scenes in the process but also wasting a day. Good method would be to finish a villager task and then just repeat dialogue with multiple NPCs till the day is over.

4. You can change to the mother's perspective on day 1 of ceremony preparation start by going back to the village head's house (NW) and picking the option to request her help at the entrance of the village house.
5. You can check what the tasks are, finished or not, by going into the village head house and speaking to mother/son.

Side note 1: Bartender's job requires 5 wine 5 beer and 1 tequila all in all, order immediately.
The customer orders from closest man south and then clockwise:

2w 800$
1b 2w 1000$
2b 1w 800$
2b 1t 1400$

Side note 2: Grandma in lake is potential swimming instructor, you gotta slip into the lake.

That's all i have for now.

D

Deleted member 1455335

So this game needs a machine translator for playing?

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I tried but I can't understand what to do.... The translation is horrible :D Bad machine!!! :D

May 16, 2017
That's why i love japanese games, they are the best doing the most important thing in a game: fetish. And they prove this even making a game with poor handmade art. Even though i don't like the art, i liked the game, and there is much more like this out there, but of course, all in japanese.

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
I like shota x milf whether it's ntr or vanilla, don't give a damn.

Anyone know how to change font sizes in these games via external program or something quick that a retard like myself could do it? Would be helpful, as the game's font cuts off at the dialogue box border. Surely someone savy has put something together for this somewhere out there and i'd love a nudge.

Partial little guide/walkthrough for those who don't want to waste too much time:

1. Talk to all villagers, and also pay attention that there's a lake and a flower field in the top north of the map west of the school entrance. Buy everything in the store, it's free from the get-go.
2. Task is for both mother and mc to set up the ceremony.
3. Start as mc who is wasting his time helping villagers while mother is being corrupted. You advance the day by talking many times with the NPCs regardless of whether you are finishing their tasks or not, therefore you are unlocking scenes in the process but also wasting a day. Good method would be to finish a villager task and then just repeat dialogue with multiple NPCs till the day is over.

4. You can change to the mother's perspective on day 1 of ceremony preparation start by going back to the village head's house (NW) and picking the option to request her help at the entrance of the village house.
5. You can check what the tasks are, finished or not, by going into the village head house and speaking to mother/son.

Side note 1: Bartender's job requires 5 wine 5 beer and 1 tequila all in all, order immediately.
The customer orders from closest man south and then clockwise:

2w 800$
1b 2w 1000$
2b 1w 800$
2b 1t 1400$

Side note 2: Grandma in lake is potential swimming instructor, you gotta slip into the lake.

That's all i have for now.
you think you could break down villager tasks?

Reactions: hakarlman

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Completed it till the end. Honestly, PLEASE save yourself the fuckin' hassle. I thought this would be like a GapTax game, but it ends up being even MORE grindy than that. Play with a full save. With this save, you'll be instantly warped into the gallery room.

Reactions: wakaboy

wakaboy

Mar 30, 2018
Completed it till the end. Honestly, PLEASE save yourself the fuckin' hassle. I thought this would be like a GapTax game, but it ends up being even MORE grindy than that. Play with a full save. With this save, you'll be instantly warped into the gallery room.
can you pls provide the save file thanks!

Reactions: Romeo

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I've solved all the problems with the MC except I can't find "a substitute for Tapopo" to finish the rough kids problem.
Anyone know how to do this one?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes