Seeking Good "real "game

airways09

Jun 20, 2018
Hi everybody, I'm looking good game with photorealistic or good graphic, real story and without harem, anime etc. elements. For any help, Thank You!

Reactions: droidsignin

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Can you tell us a "good" game to compare? There are too many "good" games to post all here.

Reactions: u z i

airways09

Jun 20, 2018
@I♥VirginGirls I thinking about game with good graphic, renders, story like as Dreams of Desire, Milfy City which I finished.

@uzi3854 Thank You for good sugestions, I was looking something like that BaDIK, Become a Rock Star, J.O.H.N, My Sister, My roomate.

@rustbell Thank You but I have searched many times but that's a lot and many game is bad for me :(

If You have any sugestions, especially with footjob and/or female protagonist, You can send :) Thank You!

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
Foot of the mountain
Milfy city
Being a dik
The visit
My cute roommate
Those are The only games I would suggest to anyone

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Foot of the mountain

Those are The only games I would suggest to anyone
Please don't recommend that grindy POS to anyone without at least giving them a fair warning first ;)
Might be that they're into mindless grinding, who knows?

airways09 Most of the games in my signature fit your description, plus Retrieving the past, Timestamps, Where it all began and High-Life.

• Haha
Reactions: meedoeid

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
High-Life.
Sorry for that brainfart, it was supposed to say High-Rise Climb. High Life was great, but it's abandoned.

You can also check out Summer Scent, The Shrink, My Pleasure, Unleashed, Last Call, Leap of Faith, False Hero and Long Road Home.