Seeking Good romance game with or without story

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Hi, please recommend me some good games with a decent romance, sex scenes. It can have no story at all, be just a dating sim. With good story or without i'm good, but it need to have romance.
Don't recommend games where girls throw themselfs on MC at the beginning.

I played many many games like that, but don't remember any titles now xd

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Love of Magic's highly romance based, and people seem to enjoy the story. Completed.
I remember you recommending your game to me on other thred, and to this day i am scaried to download it :p
Too many "icons" on the screen + they look meh, it is sandbox (So it must have them, but you could putted it somehow player friendly, maybe do something like in other games do "Phones" etc. in your game it could be a scroll or something and fast travel icon , only those two.) with i do no like that much, some scenes looks like you putted a picture on background and copied the character onto it. It just looks like a big turn off for me :(
I can't immerse myself into it.... (Based on images you provided)

Is it really worth to download and try? Will the story let me forget the rest and make me love this game? Because there was some games that did this to me, but with this one i don't know.

If you don't understand something, I'm sorry. It's hard to write my thoughts in language that i don't use daily.

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
VN - Ren'Py - Being a DIK [v0.10.1]
VN - Ren'Py - Summer's Gone
VN - Ren'Py - Eternum [v0.7.5 Public]
VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Leap of Faith
VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bare Witness

Bro, If you have already played them or not yet, believe me these games are the best in their history. They are not like the others that are just questing to get laid or something like that, those one feels like the real thing.
Thank you :)
I didn't played Bare Witness yet and am exited to try it :)

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is it really worth to download and try? Will the story let me forget the rest and make me love this game? Because there was some games that did this to me, but with this one i don't know.
I'm not the right person to answer that, obviously. Some people have fallen in love with the game, certainly; it's story heavy, and the sandbox parts are largely optional (time, and the main story, moves on regardless, much like in Persona 4/5).