RPGM - Completed - Good Things Come from NTR [Final] [42 Shops]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Impogi

Doesn't even feel like a game, it has the least amount of gameplay where it becomes a sim.

When it comes to the plot its also very basic and barebones there is nothing to the characters and there is no proper buildup of the story.

Last is the art work, all I can say is that its the only good part of the game , could use improvements but overall not the worst.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Dumb_Lizard

I have nothing positive to say about it.
    I guess the art is okay? But it is heavily censored and there are only a handful of scenes.
    There is no story or gameplay to speak of.
    Do not waste your time with it.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Gronkard

Great art with a nice pacing.
    pretty short and few scenes overall.
    But it didnt feel like it missed much + a very nice ending scenario
    Would probably give it 3.5 but thats not possible on here, but the art justified a 4* instead of 3*
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Mediocre is how I say it for RPG monster killing.
    Mage chick could finish it without NTR.
    Its strange if her hubby was not even interested in her do any sex.
    Like overall: House was nice design, forest should been not too simple.

Dislike overall: should been better quest development, you have friend who supports you and can't help purchase stuff at blacksmith? Your house wife who former existence was adventurer? She didn't have life savings or had means use magic means go to other towns to remove seal?

Personal opinion: there structures missing in town? Communal bath, fighters guild, training field, mages guild, and tavern never opened. Many places that creator made not available? House wife was shut-in. Her hubby is huge question mark how did they meet?
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Redyqar

Simple to a fault.
    This game has nothing unique or interesting about it.
    Gameplay is usual RPGM combat + walking to the "!" signs above NPCs
    Story is generic variation of "now i must do lewd things for reasons"
    Art is not bad, but is unrelated to the gameplay. Might as well just read some doujinshi.
    Basically there is no reason to play this game.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

virtt

Gameplay - Kind of interesting
    Plot - Classic in a bland way
    Art - ♡yesdaddyhiropleasestealmefrommyhubby♡

Well, bout to give this 1 star but I am once again biased because Takeda Hiromitsu styled drawing. NPCs just kinda there, it nice that they react to your face though. The story is as short as MC's hubby's dick. No clothing system, linear dungeon, but the crest preventing you to equip weapons is a neat idea.

TL;DR - Didn't cum. 2/5
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Agnaricson

Gonna leave some thoughts on this myself, having spent a couple of days translating it. Considering this creator is fairly new to the scene, I'm finding the art-style to be pretty hot, and some of the scenes are pretty naughty. Gotta commend them for the effort at least.

Other than that, it's classic RPG maker-fare with grindy battling if you want the "good ending", and a much cheaper way to get through to the "normal ending" (hence, the "Good Things" Come From NTR).

3 stars! Nothing more, nothing less. I'm kinda bummed there's no sound effects during the H-scenes, and some of the guys sploodge a little too fast.

Hope their next work improves in that regard, because dem tiddies are great!
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Oblivion9873

Pros:
    Internal monologuing is good if you're into this sort of corruption
    Heroine has massive bandonkers and some of the scenes are decently written
    Cons:
    only 14 events with CG
    CG quality is mediocre at best
    too many encounters just sort of, happen off screen even though the chick is the only perspective presented. Way too many entering backrooms -> blackscreen -> leave backroom.
    game's combat and dungeon mechanics feel asinine and as a vehicle for progression are really shit.
    ending felt REALLY lame
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Dreztler

Good art, absolutely terrible in every other aspect. The actual RPG mechanics are completely pointless and serve no function whatsoever, so eventually unless you like blue balls the game is "Go To Forest -> Immediately leave and go home -> Visit whatever house has the exclamation point -> H -> Repeat".

Bad, but good art.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

pr5130010

Grindy, lack of scenes, no reward for pure ending. Nothing interesting as GAME too. Almost nothing to do in town. Only 2 locations available. Artstyle is OK, still nothing more than that. Scenes are... common.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

TechnoParagon

This game is pretty good, I almost was the one who translated it myself but I pass on it. I am glad that it got a translation. This is a very short linear game, the game is straight to the point and doesn't waste your time. The H-scenes are also good. My biggest issue is she loses her red hair. RIP Redheads.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Aldilenn

game completed in 30 mins very short the pics that are shown are most of what is, no real point of fighting unless you don't want to have any ntr or any naughty scenes can upgrade equipment but they have no affect outside of combat no lvl ups mobs respawn in dungeon for farming