theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
You can't see any stairs inside the MC's house. And why do people even think that this looks like a 2-story house:

1682055932019.png

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
You can't see any stairs inside the MC's house. And why do people even think that this looks like a 2-story house:

Well obviously looking at that pic no one would think that but the way the inside is structured. When you leave MCs room and click to go to the living room it kinda looks like you will be going down the stairs if you're not too focused on the house itself.

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
...it kinda looks like you will be going down the stairs if you're not too focused on the house itself.
I'll give you that: it's kinda weird to leave the bedrooms/bathroom area to the left and enter the living room from the left side as well. But it somehow never occurred to me that this might be because of a stairway.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Some news from RNGeusEX:

Hi everyone, I guess there is no need to leave the suspense any longer.
The 0.8 version of Goodbye Eternity will show the maledom path of Noriko and the 0.9 version will be the femdom one.
Thank you to everyone who expressed themselves and took the trouble to vote.
Finally, the 0.7 version will be released at the very beginning of June, I would have liked to propose it next month, but it was not possible.
To apologize for this small delay, I would like to introduce you to this new character that you will find in the next version. So here is Asami's mother, Sayuri.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Some news from RNGeusEX:

The 0.8 version of Goodbye Eternity will show the maledom path of Noriko and the 0.9 version will be the femdom one.
Finally, the 0.7 version will be released at the very beginning of June, I would have liked to propose it next month, but it was not possible.
Delayed till June, feelsbad but understandable if dev doesn't feel it's ready.
Asami's mother looking nice. :love:

Reactions: Tenshi7 and AD5

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i'm a little confused by the game
at the start it gives a warning that makes it look like decisions are important and that NTR may happen, but eventually i'm just fucking every girl no matter what choices i pick

also, the subplots happening one at a time make the sandbox completely useless

the story and art are good though

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Some news from RNGeusEX:

To apologize for this small delay, I would like to introduce you to this new character that you will find in the next version. So here is Asami's mother, Sayuri.
This was previously supposed to be by the end of this month, right...?

Though, more MILFs are always welcome.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
i'm a little confused by the game
at the start it gives a warning that makes it look like decisions are important and that NTR may happen, but eventually i'm just fucking every girl no matter what choices i pick

also, the subplots happening one at a time make the sandbox completely useless

the story and art are good though
I think when the game is completed you'll have the option of rejecting LIs and if so they end up with someone else but could be mistaken.

4.10 star(s) 179 Votes