sstoutle2019

Dec 18, 2019
Maybe...
By the time the development of this game is over...
I think the corruption story scene and the love story scene will be integrated. And I think the subtitle option will be added in the gallery.
As a foreshadowing of that... In Asami's scene, Asami's tanning and non-tanning were shown together.
Actually.. Tanning is a corruption scene and non-tanning is a love scene.
Tanned or not tanned determines whether it is corruption or not, but in the case of Yasuka's gallery, the corruption and love story lines are so clearly separated. Just look at the gallery. I'm a little sorry. furthermore. The dialogue when the scene first appears in the story and the dialogue that hardens after the game ends have a distinctly different feel. this. This is why must keep save files for each event.
Actually... the story of Yasuka's first husband she met when she was young is quite shocking. It clearly explains why.. We shouldn't show adult material to young children. But... I don't think everyone is like that. In my case.. when I was young I didn't know anything. I preferred a woman with a pretty face, just her face. I had no idea what a woman's body was like. Even at the age of seven, I was able to follow my mother into the women's bath. Even looking at the woman's slit genitals, I didn't feel anything special. what it is I wasn't interested. If I knew about the relationship between men and women at that time... I would be shocked. I might not have been able to love a woman. Like Yasuka's first husband.. nevertheless.. even at that young age, there was a constant imagination that something.. something.. must be. Actually... even at my young age... I used to get so excited when I saw women wearing pantyhose and short skirts. When YasuKa... saw that she explained her loss of her first husband to her protagonist, and that she was determined to make up for the loneliness she endured through her heroine while raising her heroine. had enough sympathy. The only regret is that this story is the main character's extra life. in other words. I worried that it's a different dimension story in parallel universe theory. At the point where the main character is already ending his failed life, I worried that he was given this second chance by some cosmic cosmic force. By all means.. I hope this story ends with a happy ending. The happy ending I'm talking about.. A harem with all the women is good, but.. after it's all over. It was a dream right before death.?? It means that I don't want it to be an ending like that. Like in the movie The Sixth Sense.
And the story of this game and the sex scenes in the game... And I hope this game itself will be loved by everyone forever. The animations are pretty, but... I wish they were a bit more three dimensional, and it would have been even better if they were 3D. The reason is that the size of the protagonist's cock is not constant because it is 2D. In the time difference animation, the third animation of the love-story scene, the main character's cock looked quite large. I'm sorry that it doesn't seem to consistent. But.. The first and second animation scenes of the love story and the scenes of the corruption story are so beautiful, but the size of the main character's cock and the speed of sex.. The piston scene is a bit weak compared to Yasuka's expression and orgasm. The cock needs to be bigger, and in light of Yasuka's orgasm, the animation movement needs to look bigger and stronger and more faster. In addition, if we can enjoy this kind of game from various angles... it will be really great. Well.. It's the same with The Polyturnon.. In that sense, I'll introduce to the content I'm mainly creating.. I really like nude ballet. Initially. I started with Poser, then I worked with DAZ...and now I'm finally working with Blender. Although DAZ is really diverse...but I can't express the ballerina's shoes perfectly in DAZ... So I have no choice but to work with Blender. I'll introduce the Devine ART address I've made... someday, my content may become paid content, but.. it's free now.. enjoy your heart.

Last edited:

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
So is there a way for me to turn off the keyboard shortcuts when playing on mobile? Cause I can't even fucking type certain letters.

tuxmask

Oct 8, 2017
completely awful update to be honest. This update just confirms your choices that don't change anything but the outfits peoples wear, dont matter. No matter what you end up stuck in the same shitty story with a stalker girl and everything turns out exactly the same. What a waste of time this game turned out to be. The discord icon, the main cover image, and the patreon banner all use the sister as the art and then her role in all route is to just be ignored and a minor nothing character. Your relationship changes with the mom or gf only in the sense their outfits look different in the sex cg, but it doesnt matter what you choose because youll be kidnapped and forced to go along with a really stupid plot in the end. I'd love to see someone whos a bit better at writing take on the same concept.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
completely awful update to be honest. This update just confirms your choices that don't change anything but the outfits peoples wear, dont matter. No matter what you end up stuck in the same shitty story with a stalker girl and everything turns out exactly the same. What a waste of time this game turned out to be. The discord icon, the main cover image, and the patreon banner all use the sister as the art and then her role in all route is to just be ignored and a minor nothing character. Your relationship changes with the mom or gf only in the sense their outfits look different in the sex cg, but it doesnt matter what you choose because youll be kidnapped and forced to go along with a really stupid plot in the end. I'd love to see someone whos a bit better at writing take on the same concept.
its called work in progress lol, ye shes all over the place, but theyre working on 1 route at a time, & its not like theres much, the cgs are different idk what youre on, they both have 2 routes currently, while the new yandere story doesnt make much sense (going from oh she handled her boss, shes dangerous, to being fine at the end?), its just the current story for now, it could change later, she will get her route soon, just be patient

tuxmask

Oct 8, 2017
its called work in progress lol, ye shes all over the place, but theyre working on 1 route at a time, & its not like theres much, the cgs are different idk what youre on, they both have 2 routes currently, while the new yandere story doesnt make much sense (going from oh she handled her boss, shes dangerous, to being fine at the end?), its just the current story for now, it could change later, she will get her route soon, just be patient
"its called work in progress lol"
You said that and then went on to not really understand your own post... I am sharing my opinion on it because I don't want it to continue to develop in a bad way. If I came in here and said "wow amazing update i loved everything about it" you probably wouldn't have said anything to me, but a post like that and my post are exactly the same.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I thought there might be a game worth referencing...
F95's General Rules, section 2.2: "Please avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads, this will often derail the discussion"

Your post is as unrelated to this game and the discussions about it as it can be.
So please just don't promote random games. Thanks.

And about your previous post before that I just quoted, you might want to also read section 2.3 of the General rules I linked above: "Do not promote your own unofficial Sites/Blogs/Discords/YouTube Channels/etc, unless it's relevant to a service you're providing the community (eg, Modder's Patreon)".

leerker

May 5, 2020
"its called work in progress lol"
You said that and then went on to not really understand your own post... I am sharing my opinion on it because I don't want it to continue to develop in a bad way. If I came in here and said "wow amazing update i loved everything about it" you probably wouldn't have said anything to me, but a post like that and my post are exactly the same.
I whole heartly agree with you, at the start I came here just for another game but as the time and the updates stacked on, I grew enticed and loving each and every character of this story, it hurt me to see that just because of one update my interest went downhill to the worse perspective possible. Everyone else don’t get me wrong, I still love the story, the author and even the programmers together with the designers who made this beautiful game, but as I said before, the thought of this update and made me feel like a spear through my heart, the love I felt to each girl and the protective feeling I had for Yasuka being blocked and finished like that tastes bad…

ALL IN ALL, this does influence my perspective on this game, and I’ll stick with it, even if now it’s a bit bad I believe that the phrase “wait to find out” fits perfectly.

OK last words, Love you beautiful people for making this game and giving me more to hope from here on!

Reactions: Sayajin2205

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I whole heartly agree with you, at the start I came here just for another game but as the time and the updates stacked on, I grew enticed and loving each and every character of this story, it hurt me to see that just because of one update my interest went downhill to the worse perspective possible. Everyone else don’t get me wrong, I still love the story, the author and even the programmers together with the designers who made this beautiful game, but as I said before, the thought of this update and made me feel like a spear through my heart, the love I felt to each girl and the protective feeling I had for Yasuka being blocked and finished like that tastes bad…

ALL IN ALL, this does influence my perspective on this game, and I’ll stick with it, even if now it’s a bit bad I believe that the phrase “wait to find out” fits perfectly.

OK last words, Love you beautiful people for making this game and giving me more to hope from here on!
Well... It's a demonstration of how green this game still is, for now RNGeusEX in all the content show is in a practical sense treating us (as a whole), the users, with a honey and carrot tick, i mean, he in his past comments and in the filtered patreon comments he stated that the game itself will show us a more complex story that will match and make us understand the why of the name... But in the actual state of development between lil and nothing is shown about that, something that he still reserved for later it seems (at least to me). In this update for example, it is demanding to achieve with the other active girls (with the exemption of Noriko) before getting into Sakuya to active her Yandere Route... But if we look back with the first previous builds, it was perfectly possible to reject the girl in question and jump all of her content...

So... What i mean is, right now that game is working showing us a carrot with honey in a stick, in a literal sense RNGeusEX Team is guiding us to get all the possible active paths since the beginning but disabling or masking others, like the possibility of reject the girls, or whatever combination of possible paths between Yasuka and Asami who are mainly the "heroines" in this first new beginning for MC, having variables between corruption and/or love path (and if we add Noriko to the formula, then there's a plus of dominance or submission), so, there must be a path that will lead us to Sakuya without having to get in touch of Yasuka and Asami (and Noriko...), in that path would be difficult to imaging for MC how "cuckoo" Sakuya really can be (until it is too late :p) or perhaps she will stick with the image of innocent and pure in the rest of the game, of a normie person but acting in the shadows as she did against Netoru.

I still don't get until the end of this update, but i'm playing from the very start a fresh new game, and i can't deny to Yasuka in her baby doll to sleep with MC, which is part of a demanding condition to step into her path, but well... The game is still too green and is putting to much good meat in the grill (if you know what i mean), the thing is the host in this case demands us to eat every single fillet put on the grill without taking care too much how we like our meat; it will be very good when all the possible iterations from the very beginning at starting will be implemented, to choose between possibilities (like introducing Asami's friends) it's like having our dear host asking us how we like our meet and pick between fillets...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

important ::
at first : you have to unren(extract Link) the 0x52_URM.rpa for this game (already extracted attached below)
should look like this

Screenshot_2.png

some cheats :

Screenshot_1.png

*another important thing - dont use the unren-dev/skip/ features or the game get bugged

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 169 Votes