RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

important ::
at first : you have to unren(extract Link) the 0x52_URM.rpa for this game (attached below)
should look like this

View attachment 2684860

some cheats :

View attachment 2684859
Far be it from me to want to put an end to your carrier, but modifying the game's variables serves no purpose other than to make it impossible to play.

The increase in stats has to be done gradually up to a certain point to activate the right events.

For example, going beyond 6 for stamina has no use, there are no events beyond 6, and the same goes for strength, beyond 4 it's the same thing.

What's more, I see that you've entered some values at maximum for certain variables that I've abandoned in the game and that aren't used.

At worst, all people risk is corrupting their savegames, and then they'll be complaining to me about the bugs

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Natsume still talks about men preferring blondes even though she has white hair.

Kinda weird that it keeps mentioning character paths when it's just one long storyline.

It's also a little weird to me that Yasuka and Sakuya have such similar names.

Too bad we can't turn akira into our little boytoy! He's pretty cute when he isn't snarling.
Well, he isn't out of the woods yet so there's still hope!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Far be it from me to want to put an end to your carrier, but modifying the game's variables serves no purpose other than to make it impossible to play.

The increase in stats has to be done gradually up to a certain point to activate the right events.

For example, going beyond 6 for stamina has no use, there are no events beyond 6, and the same goes for strength, beyond 4 it's the same thing.

What's more, I see that you've entered some values at maximum for certain variables that I've abandoned in the game and that aren't used.

At worst, all people risk is corrupting their savegames, and then they'll be complaining to me about the bugs
Screenshot_2.png

and yes i set those variables just to show it

nice game btw - a bit of a dark story at some points

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Idk how a game is being actively worked on for over a couple years is considered "green." Props to the devs of this game for being engaged here though.

Half sarcasm/half serious in saying I guess I'll have to check back in 2025 when the plot gets fleshed out to being something beyond what is implied to be "choices" resulting in a semi-linear story?

Not trying to shittalk, but I don't see many patreon backed games who have actual storylines who arent seemingly neglecting to complete the plots for as long as possible, and from reading the thread it feels like this one is similar (if a primary character is seemingly placed on backburner for new content it'd fit the bill).

Havent played this yet despite thinking about it a few times, but maybe I should give it a shot and see if I'm misreading the chatter in the thread.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
My point wasn't the criminality, but the story.
She hates you because your dad left and her mom decided to take care of you which meant she took all the debts.

If you were blood related she couldn't hate you for this. Thanks for the legal lesson though
Well... RNGeusEX said in this thread that original story was about incest, and as i stated in that very old comment if you didn't understand, yes, being a stepbrother can be considered incest, the game itself had a hint about what possibly how their family relation is when MC saw what Noriko was seeing in her PC, it's very probably that MC was natural son of his Father who married Yasuka who have Noriko as natural daughter, making them stepmom and stepsister of him, a condition enough to be considered family since law existed in any part of the world since ancient times to nowadays; and with what it's told about MC Father, it would be reason enough for Noriko to blame him and MC too for entering their live (hers and her mom too) causing trouble. If the story was something like that, it wouldn't represent a major change for the original script (which in my understanding, the major change in the original script is the now 18yr old Chiaki, who is now a lewdable character which originally was 12yr old non lewdable).

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Goodbye Eternity [v0.7.1] [RNGeusEX]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

Note > The file structure of this game differs from the standard. I haven't played it, so I don't know if everything works.

Last edited:

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Goodbye Eternity [v0.7.1] [RNGeusEX]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 351 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - ANONFILES /

Note > The file structure of this game differs from the standard. I haven't played it, so I don't know if everything works.

I looked, everything great except translation things. works now

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Finally got through this update. Really not a fan of yandere characters, but glad we got introduced to Sayuri. I hope there's more content with her (though I get that could be a looonggg time down the road given all that had to be done with other characters yet).

Really digging the new Natsume model.

Sep 10, 2021
I just played this game for the first time today. It's been pretty nice. Is Chiaki rescuable? I put some effort into getting the 50k I thought it was asking for but can't seem to find anything with her after that.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
Now its need Noriko Scene. It's my first time completed this in a couple of hours. I thought we can get back and change the choice,

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes