Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I liked Noriki very much
but the game runs slow here
use windows 64bit
but if I play 32.exe it gets better

Honeyspot

Oct 4, 2018
Gorgeous art and a great concept. Extremely barebones as of yet (0.1 so duh) but it looks very promising, hopefully the dev won't start taking 6 months per small update.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
Beautiful artwork, my only issue is that whenever I click on anything, it automatically goes to an option menu. I can't seem to interact with anything? I've tried two different mice.

Mar 3, 2018
Interested in the game but before I give it a try;

Does anyone know if the sex scenes will be animated?

Is this one of those games where it takes place in highschool or not called highschool but clearly is?

Will pass on the game if it is, and it's not animated.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great art and gameplay, impressively smooth!
Hoping for fleshed out femdom content in the future.
Best of luck with the continued development.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
32 bit version does not work. In the 32 bit version, when you click the screen, it enters the settings. It is much smoother when playing 32-bit on a 64-bit system.

• Angry
Reactions: evaw

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Yo, love this game but you might want to change one thing. The flag on the wall in your bedroom is from the japanese empire, and it has a lot of bad blood behind it for a lot of people, mainly koreans who suffered under that flag. Normally I wouldn't get all "SJW" about this crap but my great uncle bit the dust in one of their human experimentation camps and its a sore spot for me. Sorry in advance to all the people who won't like me posting about this.
at least this i get because its for a personal reason and not "some people wouldn't like it and il get offended for them" Im from eastern europe and my family suffered a great deal under communism. i somehow doubt that sjw's will stop with the commie propaganda in consideration to people like me and holly hell is that shit EVERYWHERE.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
at least this i get because its for a personal reason and not "some people wouldn't like it and il get offended for them" Im from eastern europe and my family suffered a great deal under communism. i somehow doubt that sjw's will stop with the commie propaganda in consideration to people like me and holly hell is that shit EVERYWHERE.
For v0.2 I'm preparing a button to change the flag if people feel offended, so there will be no more problems. And you were right in the beginning it was just a pure aesthetic choice of the artist who is in charge of the backgrounds.

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
wow, it looks really perfect. pictures characters game almost calls me. looking forward to the next updates nice job buddy o_O:love:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I would also like an answer to this question that was asked on the first page by Ravenleaf if possible:

How heavy is the femdom going to be in this? Like a dedicated route? One character that is into it? Between two side characters while the MC watches? MC gets involved but its only one fucking footjob before he turns the tables?
I read every single post on the first 3 pages and everyone seems to have forgotten about it - apologies if this question was actually answered later on. Probably going to wait for a few updates but I will definitely play it if there is at least one dedicated femdom route!

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
I read every single post on the first 3 pages and everyone seems to have forgotten about it - apologies if this question was actually answered later on. Probably going to wait for a few updates but I will definitely play it if there is at least one dedicated femdom route!
I would answer you myself, there is a femdom path where Noriko will like more and more to have the control on MC, she will take taste of it and will test more and more daring things.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Snowflakes are everywhere, cant escape em'
Would you be ok with it if it was the flag of Nazi Germany? It's just as much of a symbol of oppression and crimes against humanity! (read on unit 731, the rape of Nanjing, the Siam-Burma railway or the confort women program for a small glimpse of it) Or, if you're right-leaning, would you be ok if the room was bedecked in Soviet memorabilia and communist agitprop posters with no explanation? I don't blame the dev at all for this, especially given how fast they reacted and said they will release a patch removing it, but it's a good thing that those "snowflakes" told the dev what the flag really represents, lest they (the dev) could've remained oblivious to it and more people would've turned away from the game just because of an unfortunate stylistic choice...

Just out of curiosity, where do you see "commie propaganda"? Most "SJWs" are pro-capitalist social democrats themselves, and some are even centrist neoliberals who are into identity politics. This is not a political forum or a place to debate this, but as a fellow eastern European I disagree completely - there is anticommunist propaganda everywhere in our society, and, even when said propaganda is completely fabricated, it is always pushed by mainstream media and algorithms of websites like Youtube (just look at how big propaganda channels like PragerU are) far more than the logical counternarrative...

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I would answer you myself, there is a femdom path where Noriko will like more and more to have the control on MC, she will take taste of it and will test more and more daring things.
Thanks a lot for the swift reply and best of luck to you with the game going forward! :) I'll probably download it and try it out when you release the next version!

Mar 27, 2019
Would you be ok with it if it was the flag of Nazi Germany? It's just as much of a symbol of oppression and crimes against humanity! (read on unit 731, the rape of Nanjing, the Siam-Burma railway or the confort women program for a small glimpse of it) Or, if you're right-leaning, would you be ok if the room was bedecked in Soviet memorabilia and communist agitprop posters with no explanation? I don't blame the dev at all for this, especially given how fast they reacted and said they will release a patch removing it, but it's a good thing that those "snowflakes" told the dev what the flag really represents, lest they (the dev) could've remained oblivious to it and more people would've turned away from the game just because of an unfortunate stylistic choice...

Just out of curiosity, where do you see "commie propaganda"? Most "SJWs" are pro-capitalist social democrats themselves, and some are even centrist neoliberals who are into identity politics. This is not a political forum or a place to debate this, but as a fellow eastern European I disagree completely - there is anticommunist propaganda everywhere in our society, and, even when said propaganda is completely fabricated, it is always pushed by mainstream media and algorithms of websites like Youtube (just look at how big propaganda channels like PragerU are) far more than the logical counternarrative...
I for one wouldn't care if it was Nazi poster OR Communist posters...and I'm both Jewish who had family lost in one of the camps in WWII AND I'm right leaning. It's not like they're advocating for what was done by any of those groups, unless you saw something I didn't (and I highly doubt that). Once the meaning was explained to them (assuming he really didn't know, I never make assumptions on other peoples knowledge), THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN IT!!! It only needed to be explained ONCE. If it gets left in, that's neither your decision nor your problem...there's hundreds if not thousands of games on this site. Regardless of how offensive or inoffensive symbols are, there is no reason for them to be wiped off the face of the earth. Bad enough history being taught in schools is getting more and more sanitized so it doesn't "offend" anyone (yes I fully agree with the snowflake comment). The less history gets taught, the more the mistakes and tragedies get repeated.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oh, finally an answer :O I was really waiting for this...I don't hate developments like that, I think its awesome when relationships spin off of each other testing out and bringing out new sides to each other, I'm a pretty big fan of that kind of stuff. Like, if you want a spank and go, sure, that going from 0 to 100 in a second and having ultra savage dommy stuff can get the job done, but a slow burn romance with power shifts and gradually giving control over is hot as hell

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes