xumot

Jun 4, 2018
WTF is this shit! So the artwork has been changed to shitty artwork! She looked so good now.. now she looks purely like a slut and the face looks like it should be on a fucking fat body! DISGUSTING!
Talk about being mad :ROFLMAO: But yeah, I agree - she looked good and somehow even cute, but now... not so much... I hope that the way she looks now is because of that psycho, and when he gets what he deserves (bullet in the forehead), she will end up with Saito and will clean herself up to the way she looked before.

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
People are upset about the Chiaki change, but look how dirty they did my girl Natsume.... View attachment 2038314 View attachment 2038325
This change really bugged me too, original Natsume is way sexier. Someone mentioned earlier that it's supposed to represent a gyaru style, but I don't get the reason for that type of change at all. Gyaru in real life that has to be one of the worst female styles in history. No wonder it translates into white-trash when done as 2D art.

If dev does not fucking put her back to her dignified upscale gir I will drop this game as being ruined by developer and rating will hit shit 1 by me. Why the fuck did developer do that to Chiaki? I thought whole fucking goal for Chiaki is just to save her from her brother.. but fuck no developer gets sick idea of making her a retarded adult that will let her brother do that to her. So basically turned Chiaki into a fucking coward not an innocent little girl that needed rescuing!

This ruins the entire start of the fucking story in effect ruining the fucking game! Not every fucking girl has to be a sex target in the game!
Agree on Natsume's change, but I personally have no problem with Chiaki's changes.
How do you get the conclusion that she's a coward/retarded ? If she's in that state it's the result of long-term abuse, it changes nothing in her portrayal. It's also heavily implied that it might be some kind of sexual abuse situation, do you really think it's better served if she's a minor ?
Any type of abuse is a heavy subject to portray as it is, so I actually welcome this change. Also, considering the new "wardrobe" option, it would be severely inappropriate to have a nude minor in the game. This also hints that there may be a romantic relationship possible with her, which is yet another reason to up her age.

Take a chill pill and let's see how the game evolves. Although if you want to start a petition for reverting Natsume's appearance, using calm language, I'm all for it. As for your outbursts of anger - they're not helping. You will not be taken seriously by anyone, least of all the developer, and people might even be swayed in the opposite direction, due to your aggressive and foul language.

Reactions: 991207z

rompcomp

Sep 9, 2018
not a huge fan of natsume's new portrait but doesnt look too bad, im more upset that we lost loli chiaki lmao

aredfox

Jan 14, 2018
Chiaki changes was more of a steam issue than anything else. underaged characters in an adult game doesn't work too well even if they aren't involved in anything explicit. :unsure: so it was either no steam release or loli chiaki.

hidker

Sep 10, 2021
There are cheat code you can use in the game, then of course, it is necessary to unlock the cheat menu by finding the money on all the boards but people have made a walkthrough accessible to all on the discord.

Code:
more = +5000¥
SexyLady = Yasuka always wear babydoll
MilfIsLife = Yasuka nude mode
VanillaYasuka = Yasuka default outfit
PyjamaParty = Noriko always wear pyjama
TsundereIsLife = Noriko nude mode
VanillaNoriko = Noriko default outfit
WaitThatsIllegal = Chiaki nude mode
PureTomboy = Asami always wear her jacket
MidTomboy = Asami without ugly jacket
WhatIsThat = Asami always wear ugly dress
TomboyIsLife = Asami nude mode (doesn't work at 0.4.91)
VanillaAsami = Asami default outfit
OppaiIsLife = Sakuya nude mode
VanillaSakuya = Sakuya default outfit
NetoriIsLife = Natsume nude mode
VanillaNatsume = Natsume default outfit
MacumbaEverywhere = Try this, trust me
Why I can't use cheat code, it warn me that is invalid code, I spell the code correctly though

微信图片_20220912151426.jpg

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Why I can't use cheat code, it warn me that is invalid code, I spell the code correctly though
What cheat code did you use?

In case you tried to use a code to change the appearance of a character, they don't work anymore as mentioned in the Changelog: "The cheats allowing to change the character's appearance have been removed and replaced by the skin menu"

hidker

Sep 10, 2021
What cheat code did you use?

In case you tried to use a code to change the appearance of a character, they don't work anymore as mentioned in the Changelog: "The cheats allowing to change the character's appearance have been removed and replaced by the skin menu"
Thank you for telling me, I missed the Changelog part

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I believe that for sure. But it seems like she has much much less content as opposed to asami or yasuka. Unless the majority of her content is in the dom route
Yeah, she does. Hers was one of the first branching paths available and since then the game has focused on other characters. She will probably get some more content in a few updates.
Next one is going to be yasuka corruption path and then sakuya.
Dev said norikos path is dependant on the mc, so it will likely be a slower progression where things slowly escalate over time and not as quick as in the other paths.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
The damn golden rule for any damn writer you don't fucking change the characters personality and the way they fucking act and dress! I have ready hundreds of books and every damn series that ever tried that failed! It's fucking common sense changing how Chiaki and Natsumi looks and dresses is just doing that breaking the fucking rules! RUINING THE FUCKING GAME!

You know why this is a rule because when a writer fucking changes the characters of the story it means he hates his own FUCKING creation and no fans want to read shit by a writer that does not love his own fucking creation!
Okay man, you're happy, you put a star, you did it, you feel better?

I still don't know why I'm justifying myself to angry people like you, but I don't like to be spat upon in a totally unjustified way for something I really put my heart into.

Besides I'm sure you didn't pay a single dollar for this game... You just download it without paying and then you want to have a say in its development... Dude seriously?

The change of Natsume is my decision, the old design didn't reflect at all the personality I wanted for her.

Moreover, Natsume is not a love interest for the moment, it's an anecdotal character so it was better to change her design before starting her story.

As for Chiaki, no comments, there would never have been any sexual content with her for the good reason that she was not of age, I don't know what you would expect but it was not even planned.

On the other hand with its new design, I am free to do it.

And finally, as someone said before, the game is still in beta, I'm free to make any changes I want, whether you like it or not.

PS: and continue not to play my game, I can see that you are emotionally too involved, you are not ready for what is to come

werdgewrtrtz

Jul 16, 2019
Okay man, you're happy, you put a star, you did it, you feel better?

I still don't know why I'm justifying myself to angry people like you, but I don't like to be spat upon in a totally unjustified way for something I really put my heart into.

Besides I'm sure you didn't pay a single dollar for this game... You just download it without paying and then you want to have a say in its development... Dude seriously?

The change of Natsume is my decision, the old design didn't reflect at all the personality I wanted for her.

Moreover, Natsume is not a love interest for the moment, it's an anecdotal character so it was better to change her design before starting her story.

As for Chiaki, no comments, there would never have been any sexual content with her for the good reason that she was not of age, I don't know what you would expect but it was not even planned.

On the other hand with its new design, I am free to do it.

And finally, as someone said before, the game is still in beta, I'm free to make any changes I want, whether you like it or not.

PS: and continue not to play my game, I can see that you are emotionally too involved, you are not ready for what is to come
Fully agree RNGeusEX

In regards to molitar theres only one thing left to say
im-sorry-what-excuse-me.gif

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017

Is there really no chance to switch back to old Natsume ?
I'm not sure how important her new appearance is to her personality, but with current story the old look fit her better I think.
Her participation in Asami's branch now seems out of place too, because Natsume's new style doesn't match with Asami. It doesn't make sense for her to give fashion advice that is so different from her own.

Even with the above in mind, I do greatly appreciate all the time and effort you've put into the game. I know it's not easy being a developer, especially while providing quality artwork at the same time.

Mentos

Sep 11, 2017
As for Chiaki, no comments, there would never have been any sexual content with her for the good reason that she was not of age
That's not a good reason, in 2d works.
I don't know what you would expect but it was not even planned.
alright, fair enough I guess. Loli is the best, but not for everyone. If you don't wanna do loli, you don't wanna do loli.
Though, abused little sister definitely hits harder when they're small.

Last edited:

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
I could put her old sprite as a skin to activate for those who want it but when there will be CG with her, I could not propose variations with her old model, it would increase the time spent to make CG and nobody wants that
I was thinking more of reverting the main art for her to the previous version or are you completely against it ?
There have been quite a few comments in this thread at least that prefer the older version. Maybe you could run a Patreon poll to gauge supporters feedback ?

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes