zeroobliv

Dec 12, 2019
And now your trying to actually justify what you have said in your previous comment. There is nothing you can say to justify what you have said. what you said in your comment is sick, disgusting and unacceptable. Game or no game, some people can't tell the difference..you honestly need to seek some medical help like seeing a psychiatrist or something.
It can't be that sick and unacceptable since he literally described Rapelay; the game he mentioned. That is exactly what that game is about and how it works. Fun game to play for a bit. Not defending or arguing, just stating facts of what was said.

Reactions: Zmeu

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Hello,
how can we get the scene in picture 18/20, Noriko bj?
It has been awhile since I have played, as I am waiting for more Noriko content to be added. I think at some point when she is yelling at you and being a B..ch, you catch it on your phone, use that to blackmail her to her mother, as she always plays the innocent princess with her, and Noriko does not want her mother to see her that way. Using that blackmail and seeing on her computer in her room that she has an Incest fetish, is how I think you get the BJ scene with her.

Reactions: bmle

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Can't believe I haven't seen this one earlier! The art style is very good, especially for a western game, and I can see a lot of care put into it. Personally I'm quietly hoping for some more foot fetish scenes (Noriko's femdom route seemed to be building up to a proper footjob with how much she used her feet... though it would be awesome to see it from other girls too, since FJ doesn't have to be a strictly femdom thing, and Yasuka and Asami love routes could use some variety of lewds rather than just straight up sex, since so far for example blowjobs seem exclusive for corruption or otherwise "evil" routes XD.)

Reactions: shioon666

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I like the direction these Corrupt paths are going though, I was expecting Yasuka to simply become a little naughty & seductive like Asami (which I love and that black dress fits her too well). Not to become fully mind controlled, damn this has gotten pretty dark. Ngl I've been thinking Minato was just a marshmallow, but he's actually Dangerous... I see that now.
The change in Asami is extreme too; it's just not as "in your face" as Yasuka's change was.

Reactions: NeroGami

Jun 22, 2017
This is why I hate WIP games. Gotta start from the beginning cause the new content can't be reached with last update save files. Does anyone have one that's up-to-date, before the new content?
Just enable skipping unseen content in settings, should not take long to get back to where you were.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
He said there would never be any NTR in this game. There is no route and never will be any NTR route. If the NTR crowd are baying for NTR they have the wrong thread. They think they smell NTR everywhere..perhaps if they got a wash once in a while..lol
Wait, who's trolling and antagonizing here? :p

Mar 13, 2019
Sorry Yasuka I was too busy plowing Ryoba Aishi that I forgot about you. What was that subhuman daughter's name of yours again? Can't seem to remember it because I want her dead. Where's my Ryoba again?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
i am new here, can i ask what is the difference between "classic version" and "animated version"? And if I play on my phone, which version to download?

4.00 star(s) 181 Votes