Kryapa

Jun 9, 2019
Noriko when? Oh, and Yasuka is one the most lovely characters I've meet in the adult games. It's worth playing just because of her.

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
So decided to try the animated version and every character sprite is some sports dude with black hair......??

Edit: Tried other version. Same issue.

Last edited:

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
Interesting characters with great dialogue, diverse personalities, a cohesive storyline, great art and animations all make this one of my favourite H games ever. I hope all the branching plot points don't make the story confusing or annoying to traverse in the future.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I'm not sure if there are any more scenes like this, but still... jesus
I noticed that immediately too. At first I thought it was Noriko... but somehow the hair doesn't quite fit. Since their typical antenna is missing. Anyone have an idea who that is?

But I also hope that we can do more with Noriko in the next updates. Ever since we were able to nail her to the closet I can't wait to fuck her brains out.

Qrow_Branwen

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure how to install the android version. The android link gives me a zip folder, which after extraction just leaves me a folder like a PC install but there is no .exe or any way of playing.

Qrow_Branwen

Feb 3, 2018
Not sure how to install the android version. The android link gives me a zip folder, which after extraction just leaves me a folder like a PC install but there is no .exe or any way of playing.
Never mind, I guess it's just the AnonFile link that has a Zip folder. GoFile seems to have an actual apk file

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
I noticed that immediately too. At first I thought it was Noriko... but somehow the hair doesn't quite fit. Since their typical antenna is missing. Anyone have an idea who that is?

But I also hope that we can do more with Noriko in the next updates. Ever since we were able to nail her to the closet I can't wait to fuck her brains out.

its sakuya man

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
THe game got rejected before because the name of the game is the same as a well know charity oraganization.
Here you go:

"First of all, I would like to announce that Extra Life will never be available on Steam. We did everything we could, the name of the game has been changed, the main plot has been modified in the version I sent them, and areas that did not appear have been created especially for the Steam version and increase the chances of passing the validation. "

"Despite all this, it didn't work... "

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
The game got rejected by Steam, so if you're holding out for that well... don't. Grab it on itch.io, SubscribeStar, and/or support them on Patreon.
Just subbed on Patreon for $5. Pretty rare for me to jump aboard this quickly after finding out about a game just a few days ago, but the art style is so good and the content is great. Was thinking about a custom pledge of just a couple bucks, but, F it, go for a an actual sub.

Reactions: ronalddump

ronalddump

Dec 1, 2018
Just subbed on Patreon for $5. Pretty rare for me to jump aboard this quickly after finding out about a game just a few days ago, but the art style is so good and the content is great. Was thinking about a custom pledge of just a couple bucks, but, F it, go for a an actual sub.
Yep! I'm pretty picky about supporting ongoing/unfinished projects, but like you, I loved the art style and content as well. It has a lot of potential, so I hope they manage to release a complete and fully realized game in the end.

Reactions: EscapeEvade
Dec 15, 2017
Here you go:

"First of all, I would like to announce that Extra Life will never be available on Steam. We did everything we could, the name of the game has been changed, the main plot has been modified in the version I sent them, and areas that did not appear have been created especially for the Steam version and increase the chances of passing the validation. "

"Despite all this, it didn't work... "
welp. I guess I will buy it on itch.io then. I don't like Patreon

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes