Zargun_Pallace

Dec 23, 2020
Am I missing something, I'm doing the love route with Asami and I just cannot get pass the quest where I need to meet Kimochi in his place.
For some reason he doesn't appear where the game says he should be.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Agree! it's one of the great arts, but --nitpicking-- I feel a little weird when looking at the faces, I think the artists don't wan't to give more details (shading,etc) to the faces because they want to retain japan manga/anime style... just compare the faces to how they draw the clothes or bodies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CopperBull

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
No, she's not Yandere... Play the game and you'll find out. About the change in the name, that's a long story that came back since this game try to be part into Steam Ecosystem, you can read the notice:
Oh what the fuck!?! Are you serious, this game is NTR only now?! I got excited for nothing, what a letdown

EDIT: I re-read the post, and I might've misunderstood. Goodbye Eternity/Extra Life is not the NTR game right? That's a seperate game? If so then my apologies, I thought this game got abandoned and someone took it over and made it a NTR game under a new name for whatever reason.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Knickers2504

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Oh what the fuck!?! Are you serious, this game is NTR only now?! I got excited for nothing, what a letdown

EDIT: I re-read the post, and I might've misunderstood. Goodbye Eternity/Extra Life is not the NTR game right? That's a seperate game? If so then my apologies, I thought this game got abandoned and someone took it over and made it a NTR game under a new name for whatever reason.
View attachment 2199612

Overview:
What if you had a new chance in life? What if you could make it better than all those years of misery and harassment?
What if you could get revenge on all the people who wronged you and get what you always desired....
What will you do, with this chance as you wake up in a youthful body, thirty years in the past?
The choice is yours.
Formerly Known as Extra Life
ntr isn't planned for this game, not now, not ever

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Okay but why the fuck in the beginning of the game do the quests tell you to "Avoid Noriko at all costs", which I can easily do just by taking a nap, but then the game doesn't let me go to the park... How is that not just dumb?

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Okay but why the fuck in the beginning of the game do the quests tell you to "Avoid Noriko at all costs", which I can easily do just by taking a nap, but then the game doesn't let me go to the park... How is that not just dumb?
If it is too late, you can't go into the park, you must follow what's comes next... If you just sleep all day to give the MC's an appearance of a looser is your prerogative, you need to visit all the places planned by MC's internal dialogs (thoughts). If you can't understand english or grow too tire to read what to do next, we can't do anymore for you...

Reactions: Alandir

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
If it is too late, you can't go into the park, you must follow what's comes next... If you just sleep all day to give the MC's an appearance of a looser is your prerogative, you need to visit all the places planned by MC's internal dialogs (thoughts). If you can't understand english or grow too tire to read what to do next, we can't do anymore for you...
With what you just wrote I don't think you get to accuse anyone of not understanding English.

Oct 11, 2021
Does anyone have a game/manga/anime or anything else like the story between the MC and Asami? I need a tomboy romance story so much. Doesn't have to be anything sexual (though if you know something good I'm all for it of course). I mostly just wanna read or play a visual novel or manga or anime where the mc has a romance with a tomboy. Never could find anything good like that.

Oct 17, 2018
Pretty hot. The story is engaging. The animated stuff, even just a flickering light, is really cool and atmospheric. And the art is really nice. You can tell a lot of love has gone into this.

Things I didn't like: I spent like two hours clicking on random tiles on the ground and shitty bushes and stupid boxes and just fkn everything because my OCD wouldn't let me go past since I found out about the treasure system... and then the three dudes just stole all of my money. Like... bruh...

Asami losing her tanlines. Tomboys are super hot. Tanlines are even hotter. I thought I had just gotten the perfect mix. And then BAM! Cockblocked by melanin.

It's one of the few hand drawn VN's on this site I've enjoyed. Mad respect for the author.

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
I just want to commend how much this game has improved over the already nice start it had, in visuals, writing, variety, QoL, and performance.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Does anyone have a game/manga/anime or anything else like the story between the MC and Asami? I need a tomboy romance story so much. Doesn't have to be anything sexual (though if you know something good I'm all for it of course). I mostly just wanna read or play a visual novel or manga or anime where the mc has a romance with a tomboy. Never could find anything good like that.
Closest things I can think of is Yandere Kanojo (don't worry, she's not really a yandere, the pun is she's a dere yankee) and Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! though the latter might make you aggravated given it's more comedy than it is romantic, but it gets there... eventually.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I can't understand how there are people still asking about ntr when the developer himself has already said that he won't have ntr in his game, do you have any difficulty reading in english or are you just kidding?
dumb-people-dumb.jpg

anyway, congratulations to the developer, this game is one of the best sandbox games on this site, it has a good story, it has wonderful characters ( Yasuka best LI in the game ) and it's literally simple to play.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the harem will progress, all Li are interesting and I want to see how the harem relationship will be between them, especially between Sakuya ( mc's possessive future wife xD ), Noriko who has everything to have a excellent arc in the future and Yasuka who just got mc as her boyfriend/ ''husband'' and having to share him with girls especially her daughter.

4.00 star(s) 183 Votes