BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh what the fuck!?! Are you serious, this game is NTR only now?! I got excited for nothing, what a letdown

EDIT: I re-read the post, and I might've misunderstood. Goodbye Eternity/Extra Life is not the NTR game right? That's a seperate game? If so then my apologies, I thought this game got abandoned and someone took it over and made it a NTR game under a new name for whatever reason.
Somewhere (patreon maybe) the Dev said he wanted to make a game focused on NTR. Not this one, which will be NTR free. I don't know if he did it, but since I'm not going to play any game with unavoidable NTR, it's not like I've searched to see if it exists.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

bobsonbob

Oct 31, 2019
I just discovered this game recently and haven't been following development at all. I see by the gallery that there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of Noriko content yet, but am I safe to assume she is considered one of the "Main" girls with plans for her to have a proportionally high amount of content by actual release?

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
The update is pretty great with 3 new animated scenes, but I'm really hurting for Noriko content. The last big update was a milf one, so I was hoping for something new this time, but it's kinda just more of the same. I swear I've jerked it to the Noriko hallway masturbation scene like a million times waiting for new content for her, but alas, that day is not today.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
For the sake of clarity, the dialogue option is in yellow and says "I need more power".
Well... if it is for the sake of clarity in your words then, we must ask him first how many times he spend training with Macumba and if he speak later to the restaurant owner, he told MC to develop some strength to do the job, iirc, because without that MC will not ask for "more power"... Tbh, i don't understand how is possible to get lost when the game is pretty linear so far, in a practical sense every path we take follow pretty close in getting forward into main quest, this is not like others with a hell of side quest without any meaning for main story.

Reactions: TheDemSoc
4.00 star(s) 183 Votes