JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Well I want to start by saying that I read the 16 pages of comments and I want to leave a little of my thoughts and doubts, it will not add anything to the game or even if the DEV will be able to remove my doubts. BUT...

1- Your art is something incredible, congratulations to you and your designer.

2- About incest, theoretically it is not necessary to create two scripts for a story, as someone posted before, you can create some variables for name, relationship with MC, relationship with character A and so on.

3- Doubt, this "slut cure" created a warning sign for me. Like, this slut that "let's" cure, what kind of slut is this? something like broken whore? or a cocky bitch (a bitch without sexual harm)? are we going to find it broken? or are we going to break it and then heal? can we avoid this slut? Don't get me wrong, I don't want you to spoil your game with spoilers, but if this slut is anything like a broken whore, I'd rather avoid this story arc, I'm not a fan of getting involved with other guys' used trash, like, later it be used in all ways, only then have a chance to have something? it's something I don't like very much. Like bobdillan said, a man doesn't share, and he doesn't want other men's fucking garbage.

I think that's it, thanks for sharing your work and good luck.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
it's something I don't like very much. Like bobdillan said, a man doesn't share, and he doesn't want other men's fucking garbage.
That's pretty harsh what you just said... I could just tell you that "no" there is no problem because of this or that... But instead, I'll tell you that this game is not for you.

Patreon is already quite restrictive in its T.O.S. so if I have to listen to people like you who only want pure virgins so as not to offend their sensitivities I would rather stop developing.

A game needs nuance to gain depth, it needs a character with its own story, but as you said, if you don't like it, don't play it.

Have a nice day

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's pretty harsh what you just said... I could just tell you that "no" there is no problem because of this or that... But instead, I'll tell you that this game is not for you.

Patreon is already quite restrictive in its T.O.S. so if I have to listen to people like you who only want pure virgins so as not to offend their sensitivities I would rather stop developing.

A game needs nuance to gain depth, it needs a character with its own story, but as you said, if you don't like it, don't play it.

Have a nice day
While harsh, I believe they meant whore characters (like prostitutes or whores etc.), not pure virgins, just not chars that are into gangbangs/many partners etc.

i.e. characters like in some other trainers, where you whore them out and stuff, or buy a whore off some trader or something.

Basically they are likely thinking in extremes (hence the extreme words).

Where as from what I understand you are not dealing with extremes, so in context of your game this comment would seem quite strange and over the top. When it is in context of the more extreme games and such (I would assume they have come across quite a few of such games and have likely gotten sick of it).

Not defending what they said btw, just clarifying what I understand to be the context (since it was in regards to the question I asked).

A more appropriate way of asking what they asked would be "Are there going to be character/s going to be the sluts in the sense of fucks everyone and everything, or slutty just for MC".

Or a more savy way of putting their comment "Are there going to be town bikes. i.e. everyone has ridden it."

To give my understanding of the tags and what I have interpreted so far, the answer would be a no. As you seem to be doing corruption where MC is the sole person benefitting from said corruption. (he ain't sharing basically). With varying degrees of sexual experience (not all virgins, but I assume there will be at least one or two... likely the si... roommate), likely not over the top sexual experience though (where you might get an std from simply touching, or the condom melts XD ).

The only potential hole in my understanding is the "group sex" tag, which could mean just MC with many women, but could also mean more than just MC.

p.s. this comment is more for my benefit just to get some more info on the corruption path :p

p.s.s. they obviously could have worded their comment much better and less... well crude.

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Calm down Mr DEV, don't get me wrong, I don't speak English and it may be that my post may seem offensive to you, but no. In no way do I want to assault you here, not even that you change your game to please me.

this was just a doubt I had, when you said "think of a person so corrupted that life will need a lot of love to return" because once I talked to someone here and the word slut can be translated differently and a meaning little different. So the "slut" can be the annoying "sister" or it can be a whore in a brothel, who has sex for money.

And no, I don't want a virgin's harem, one of my biggest fetishes is mother/son incest, and how could she be the mother without getting pregnant at some point? I'm fine with a person with a certain "baggage" of life, it only becomes a problem when she is a "moving truck" (something that makes a living carrying everyone's baggage), like the bobdillan example, you can have a second-hand bike, but was that bike an urban bike?

And I like your game, and I just asked because just like Bobdillan I had understood that the game will be something the MC will be "the guy", it wouldn't be one of those games where the MC is an idiot that everybody steps on like a rug. old.

Sorry again if I felt offensive, I didn't want to at all, if you look at the rest of the comment, I praised your art and tried to help with a possible incest patch. I don't want to offend anyone here, I look for fun and not displease anyone. I hope I sounded less offensive and more knowledgeable.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Have a nice day
Agreed with what you said. Please apply this reasoning to the crybabies ranting about the Japanese flag as well.

Calm down Mr DEV, don't get me wrong, I don't speak English and it may be that my post may seem offensive to you, but no. In no way do I want to assault you here, not even that you change your game to please me.

this was just a doubt I had, when you said "think of a person so corrupted that life will need a lot of love to return" because once I talked to someone here and the word slut can be translated differently and a meaning little different. So the "slut" can be the annoying "sister" or it can be a whore in a brothel, who has sex for money.

And no, I don't want a virgin's harem, one of my biggest fetishes is mother/son incest, and how could she be the mother without getting pregnant at some point? I'm fine with a person with a certain "baggage" of life, it only becomes a problem when she is a "moving truck" (something that makes a living carrying everyone's baggage), like the bobdillan example, you can have a second-hand bike, but was that bike an urban bike?

And I like your game, and I just asked because just like Bobdillan I had understood that the game will be something the MC will be "the guy", it wouldn't be one of those games where the MC is an idiot that everybody steps on like a rug. old.

Sorry again if I felt offensive, I didn't want to at all, if you look at the rest of the comment, I praised your art and tried to help with a possible incest patch. I don't want to offend anyone here, I look for fun and not displease anyone. I hope I sounded less offensive and more knowledgeable.
I read your comment and thought it was too harsh but if English is not your first language than I understand. English can be a difficult language to learn.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Agreed with what you said. Please apply this reasoning to the crybabies ranting about the Japanese flag as well.

I read your comment and thought it was too harsh but if English is not your first language than I understand. English can be a difficult language to learn.
Actually, I don't even speak English, I use google translator, and sometimes it translates wrongly.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
O, how do you play these games then? must be a pain to translate.
Some I do the translation myself with the help of an app, but here in Brazil, there are people who translate and share these translations. Even if the DEV is interested I can show it to it, it might be useful, like, for the game to have more than one translation. There are already several DEV that participate in the group in Discord of these people.

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
Damn, that was so short but the art was so good.
Especially the bed scene.
Definitely will look forward to more!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There is a big difference between hugging and doing more than hugging. Also with whom matters as well.

I'm so in awe of the "masculinity" of certain people who are bothered by one that a "sensitive" guy comments.
Seriously man, are you so masculine that to show your masculinity you have to try to make fun of someone's sensitivity? congratulations you are quite adult.
Don't listen to him, he's just being a troll.

Frianko

Dec 9, 2020
Can someone help me?
I had a problem when I open the game it crashes. I try to open the 32-bit version but it's crashed too! but at least the 32-bit version gives me a screen in 64 bit it's just a white screen.

klebin

Mar 28, 2020
With I was not conpetaly broken because my horrible work o would like be a patron of this amazing project (Sorry about my por english, is not my language)

buiducy

Oct 31, 2018
The art is fantastic, gameplay is quite good to be honest
Love the game, especially with 'pregnancy' tag is planned. Waiting for more update.
Good work RNGeusEX

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes