jocoyo

May 9, 2018
The maledom route for Noriko in the earlier acts is so funny to me. Like Noriko threatens to accuse MC of rape, which the MC knows worked in a different timeline. And yet you can go on the maledom route and watch the MC decide to pin Noriko to a wall and grope her and finger her, which would give credence to a rape accusation. But it all works out in the end since this follows AVN logic and she apparently wanted it all along lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Horker14

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Has been answered multiple times already (please learn how to use the search function!), even by the developer himself: no.
Is there a search function on mobile? I normally look at dev notes for such questions. I can't comb through 200 pages of comments as you'd appreciate.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Is there a search function on mobile? I normally look at dev notes for such questions. I can't comb through 200 pages of comments as you'd appreciate.
You wouldnt need to comb through 200 pages. Even if u search ntr and u get a bunch of pages, would only need to see the first 2-3 results, since 90% of the results are all saying the same thing, "no".

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The maledom route for Noriko in the earlier acts is so funny to me. Like Noriko threatens to accuse MC of rape, which the MC knows worked in a different timeline. And yet you can go on the maledom route and watch the MC decide to pin Noriko to a wall and grope her and finger her, which would give credence to a rape accusation. But it all works out in the end since this follows AVN logic and she actually wanted it all along lol
Not to mention her mom knows that she's an asshole to MC for reasons beyond him. But chooses to enable her daughter's abusive behavior and encourages MC to magically fix her misandry instead of talking to her daughter and explaining that said behavior is unacceptable like a normal parent. Everyone in this game is so hellbent on having a miserable end.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
It searched the whole website first time I tried, but there is a setting for it apparently. Thanks
First: yes, there's a setting you can (and should) change to display the most recent posts in your search results first.

Second: I told you that the dev himself commented on NTR a couple of times, so if you also fill out the "By:" part of the search (that's what I meant by "please learn how to use the search function"), you only get 5 results, and no matter if you changed the settings or not, you should spot the answer within 2 seconds:

1699776686413.png 1699776652411.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Z3r0Sama

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So 0.8 is coming soon? I saw in the post before that it was out on the website and can be translated, but im assuming that mean's it's coming soon

Kugatsu500

Feb 20, 2018
Is there a harem ending planned for the game? So far the routes doesn't seem separate from each other, so you have to do all of them (unless I'm doing something wrong. Sakuya's route only unlocked for me after doing all other girls routes). But 2 different characters have already told MC that he will have to choose and at least right now, Asami doesn't seem to like very much the idea of a harem. And that made me a bit concerned.

If the end comes to choosing only one, I don't really know how to feel about that. There is not much point in the game forcing you through all the girls (again, unless I'm being the big dumb) and then have you make a choice at the end.

Reactions: Strijoca

jocoyo

May 9, 2018
Is there a harem ending planned for the game? So far the routes doesn't seem separate from each other, so you have to do all of them (unless I'm doing something wrong. Sakuya's route only unlocked for me after doing all other girls routes). But 2 different characters have already told MC that he will have to choose and at least right now, Asami doesn't seem to like very much the idea of a harem. And that made me a bit concerned.

If the end comes to choosing only one, I don't really know how to feel about that. There is not much point in the game forcing you through all the girls (again, unless I'm being the big dumb) and then have you make a choice at the end.
The game is very linear right now, you can't really do the girls' routes at the same time. You have to do Asami's route first, then Yasuka, then Sayuka. Idk if this will ever change in the future, but I doubt it will.

Having finished the game so far, it's pretty clear it's heading towards a harem direction. In fact it doesn't really look like you'll be able to choose not to have a harem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brainfurt

Wildcard-Jack

Nov 9, 2022
The game is very linear right now, you can't really do the girls' routes at the same time. You have to do Asami's route first, then Yasuka, then Sayuka. Idk if this will ever change in the future, but I doubt it will.

Having finished the game so far, it's pretty clear it's heading towards a harem direction. In fact it doesn't really look like you'll be able to choose not to have a harem.
Well there’s seemingly a route where you reject Noriko and don’t have a romance with her so maybe the other characters will too though I don’t see the point

4.00 star(s) 182 Votes