GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Bruh... In Mega the version it's version 0.2.2, but once I downloaded and installed it, it became version 0.1.

Is this shit normal? Or my phone is fucking it up?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Savec

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Awww... Fucking hell! I could not interact Macumba because that's the end of the current version? It was good, but damn! At least make an in-game notification that the player has reached this current version's ending.

I've been grinding for nothing.

RNGeusEX

Goodbye Eternity
Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Awww... Fucking hell! I could not interact Macumba because that's the end of the current version? It was good, but damn! At least make an in-game notification that the player has reached this current version's ending.

I've been grinding for nothing.
Look at the top left...

Reactions: jxd

Astrid22

Aug 13, 2020
Update was dope, but I think you need to work on your save migration through versions. Because I couldn't play with my old 1.0.0 version saves. Now, it's not a problem right now, you can replay 1.0 to 2.0 content with ease, or even future 3.0 migration, but in time it could become a significant issue.

Reactions: AlphaCarrot

MinaxUwu

May 2, 2021
The park scenario has no indicators of where the money is? I am having trouble finding what little I have left.

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
The park scenario has no indicators of where the money is? I am having trouble finding what little I have left.
Click every light, bench, UNDER and ON TOP of everything, especially the park slides and swings... the shadows and cracks between and beneath things... I got 16/17 so far...
EDGE OF THE BUSHES! 17/17

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
If the "shit" ends with MC talking to a n.i.g.g.a. in the park to gain muscles to kick the shit out of Akira later... then yes, it's 0.2.2 and your phone could be fucking something.

PS: Don't knew this forum have sensibility to "political correctness" bullshit.
You can say the word but addressing a person or in the case a character by that word is racist, so no censoring here it's just you being an edgy troll or are you black in that case okay.

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
You can say the word but addressing a person or in the case a character by that word is racist, so censoring here it's just you being an edgy troll or are you black in that case okay.
This is an example of why we can't have nice things because it hurt the sensibility of somebody else, like the rest of humanity just have to be molded to the desires of others who can't tolerate or create their own nice things... You manage a weird concept of "racism", i'm not censoring the word, just write it here and post it, you'll see.

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
This is an example of why we can't have nice things because it hurt the sensibility of somebody else, like the rest of humanity just have to be molded to the desires of others who can't tolerate or create their own nice things... You manage a weird concept of "racism", i'm not censoring the word, just write it here and post it, you'll see.
calling a black person the n word isn't racist weird especially if that person is not of African decant.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes