jaysmasons

Apr 21, 2020
When you finally unlock the cheats, but aren't paying attention to which character you're trying to undress.

Thought the YouTube link was a funny addition... also glad that she isn't magically going to be of age despite looking like a child. You can never be sure with some of these games.

I was a little disappointed that marking Noriko and Yasuka to be naked in the cheat menu doesn't also make them naked in the scenes. But there's probably a lot more work that would go into that than I realize.

Reactions: Savec and RNGeusEX

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
Jesus. What is this forum. The dev should cull the race talk from these guys defensive or not just remove their posts/get a mod involved. Ive seen motivation for a project plummet for less than the entire forum being about race talk.

Good game for what we got so far.

SoddyGoods

Feb 1, 2018
Android version I can't open the menu at all, tapping the tiny menu button at the bottom does nothing, is there another way to open the menu?

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
is there a freaking guide for all the hidden money lmao my wrist is killing me from randomly clicking everything

YuRui

May 22, 2018
I shouldn't have started playing if I knew it was gonna be good, I played 0.2.2, and so far, everything looks amazing; I can't wait for future updates. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: cavaemon

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
In terms of game play, development thus far, GUI, art work, this may be one of the best hidden gems on this forum.

Anyone know how to get these scenes though? I tried a few different ways and still haven't figured it out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NVM, figured out the foot fetish but not the other scene.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes