anon8525

Mar 26, 2021
any idea of why they changed the engine?
couple of reasons I could think of
makes it harder to rip images out
makes it harder to mod the game (wasn't there something with macumba if you tried modding it?)
justify longer dev time
delete the unren files or anything else you added (like, turn off dev mode again). dev is a bit of an ass here.

Janemba133

May 30, 2019
Not a buggy mess that's being excused as "unfinished" like A Town Uncovered
More communication and updates than Mythic Manor
More signs that the game is actually going somewhere unlike Summertime Saga

I was honestly, truly going to give this game this much praise right after purchasing when the update dropped and it's currently a broken, crashing mess.

Granted, it probably has more content than Summertime Saga's new "tech update" so far but I can't even skip through to it.
Nice one dev, that engine switch really did it for your game, didn't it?

I have no words. I'll just have to wait and see how they salvage this.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
They gonna release the fix version tomorrow, and if you havent Vulkan like me you cant play this game anymore

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Was the game getting too big to stay on Ren'Py?
IIRC one of reasons given for the switch the game was getting too large for Android version. That said (also IIRC) it turned out down the road the move to Godot ultimately wouldn't make as much difference as hoped in this regard. So it boils down mainly to "protecting the game assets" few gave damn about in the first place, if that.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
May I ask. What happens to the little sister of the protags "Best friendo"? I mean, whats he doing with her? Trafficking her off to those gangsters?
I only played this back then when I backed it for a few months, but that was 1 or 2 years ago.
Thanks in advance

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
May I ask. What happens to the little sister of the protags "Best friendo"? I mean, whats he doing with her? Trafficking her off to those gangsters?
I only played this back then when I backed it for a few months, but that was 1 or 2 years ago.
Thanks in advance
Last I heard the plan was for her to become no-so-little anymore to avoid bans. Won't matter anyway since they're going to start bleeding even more subscribers than they did when they announced this idiotic engine change when this is their first release. Game will be abandoned by winter.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Did this game always recommend a gtx 960 or above? Seems a bit unnecessary, that card is capable of playing modern AAA 3D games.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes