• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Vinsent0loy

Jan 13, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there any difficulty adding scenes to an already more than half-finished game that you've been creating for over a year?

DarkGN

Feb 26, 2023
For android users, don't play this shit, you get stuck in the dojo and there's no way to advance, also you can't use saves if you play on android 13/14, don't waste your time :sleep:

bigdaddymaks

Jan 17, 2023
Maybe there should have been some kind of explanation about the game?
Running it via exe? Where are the saves? Where is Russian? After all, dev even has Boosty.

RobotMenace

Feb 28, 2022
Sad to see the engine switch, but because of that, the game is dead, at least to me. I had it on wishlist on GOG, but switching a mediocre game with some many fuck ups in the past to a new engine, that is worse in all aspects than renpy was the last straw.
It's better in a lot of aspects. The rendering is better, it uses less memory, and it doesn't hammer the CPU as hard. And the presentation has truly been elevated in ways you'd have to rewrite large chunks of Renpy to manage. Yeah it's currently a little crashy but Renpy is hardly immune to stability problems either. It'll get better as people file bug reports.

Especially if I read all the negative comments.
All those negative comments are coming from people who frankly don't have a clue what they're talking about jumping to conspiracy theory reasons for everything.

And if it was to fight the community to unren the files, they're fighting a war, that they can't win, especially now. Many more people will now try to figure out how to decompile the files to simply get the images.
They don't need to figure out how to "decompile" anything to extract the images already. The people saying that's a motivation again don't have a clue what they're talking about. Godot just puts everything into a single file. A built-in option in Godot is to encrypt the PCK/project files and they haven't even done that. You just need tools for working with Godot projects, all easily available from GitHub with a Google search. I've already got the full project open in the Godot editor and I had to put zero work into deobfuscation.

Last edited:

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
Yes it is now bacuase he is writhing it this way. Initially he said himself that they were all from the same family. Obviously now that he just went back on his word and writing it without incest it will not make any sense. Doesn't make this guy any more reliable.
Damn excellent sleuthing! That is all the confirmation we need.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
The Engine has changed from Ren'Py to Godot
the fuck?? even with the teased ability to get with the sis, thats too much. the game was broken as is already, even ignoring the so-called cheat/hack/mod protection.

this is Good bye i guess.

UrMomis5738

Nov 27, 2020
# Goodbye Eternity 0.9.1 hotfix patch note

## Fixed

* Softlock when spying on the thugs at the dojo during Noriko's femdom storyline. Saves that were made while this softlock was active should be automatically unlocked upon loading.
* Crash when talking to Sayuri about Noriko when following Asami's friendship route
* Saves menu could be opened on the splashscreen
* Pressing the F1 key resulted in a crash
* Rolling back during certain events messed up the game's control flow

## Missing features

* Text speed control will be added in a later version
```

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
29.06.24 [v0.9]

Well, the game has been moved to a new engine, which means the patch doesn't work for new version.
I'll try to make the patch work, but I'm 99.999% sure I will fail.
If anyone can transfer the patch to the new engine, feel free to do so.
Dev doesn't want people having nice things. Like a non-shit engine XD (to play on, might be good for dev, but ain't good for players) Or able to continue from where they left off.

O and easy incest patch too.

Reading recent comments new engine seems to be really working well (obvious sarcasm is obvious).

Soberbold

Dec 15, 2022
damn 8.1 was fine but damn crash per 5 minutes even when i toned down to garbage graphics and even letting my finger off of the skip button (already finished most of the content recently)
but damn wtf is this

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes