Oct 21, 2023
The plot and writing were always complete shitballs. Just takes some people longer to notice it, for some reason.
Yes, if you read closely I haven't claimed otherwise, just that in its shitness it changed direction forgetting all about it's own context.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Oh thanks but any specific reason why? Renpy works just as fine
Well, it boils down to "the devs thought it's a good idea" (spoiler: it wasn't) and it's pointless to focus on what might've made them think so. What's done is done.

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
Regarding the dev saying pirates here complaining is not a concern to him;
The only reason i bought games on DLsite is because i discovered the games here and i can get mods and translations from this forum.
The only reason i know goodbye eternity exists is because of this forum and pirates.
This isn't the first dev i see sperging out about muh pirates but come on.
I played this game, enjoyed it and if the final product ever gets released ill buy it. In fact ill stop playing and wait for a completed game.
Also, how many supporters post and lurk here? how many paypigs supporters discovered the game here ?
Ive watched plenty of threads and when the developer starts getting passive-agressive and hormonal, usually shittery and quality drops ensue.
Good luck to everyone and have good wanks folks.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
You may not like my version of femdom, but it's the one that comes closest to reality. If I stick to the definition, it's a practice or relational dynamic in which a woman assumes the dominant or power role over a partner, often male, who adopts a submissive role. This dynamic can manifest itself in a variety of contexts, including sexual relations, role-playing and other aspects of daily life.

So when Noriko asks Saito for cunnilingus, we're in femdom.
When Noriko offers herself on the bed in her mother's room, she gives saito permission to do so. Femdom too
When Noriko finds herself in the bedroom with saito at the end, she takes charge. Femdom again.

Femdom always... Call it light femdom if you like.

And then, in the end, for those who aren't happy... and who complain that they won't be playing the game,
I find it hard to understand. Pirates who don't play my game anymore.

View attachment 3784389
By the way you describe it, it's not femdom. Merely giving "permission" isn't femdom, it's just consent. But it's okay for me cause I don't usually like femdom but it depends on how well it was done. Also you're right to be annoyed at people stating that they won't play this game but we aren't all pirates here, I have supported some devs, I just have to be super convinced that I won't regret it cause it's not easy for me to support people in $, at this point sites like these are the driving power of popularity, better to be on it than not. What is stupid is the attempt to keep releases "locked down" like THAT is gonna ever succeed. Once you share it with people, you will see that build on the internet sooner or later, that's that. For "donation" based model, people really should be "okay" with getting their audience as wide as it can get and putting projects behind a paywall isn't the way to go at it. Anyways, I hope the positions are better than the last update for Noriko scenes, good luck.

bengamen

Dec 12, 2018
Definitely some bugs, just playing through from the start (mind you skipping dialogue from many playthroughs) on a fully fresh save, just going to the resteraunt crashed the game to desktop

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
Well, it boils down to "the devs thought it's a good idea" (spoiler: it wasn't) and it's pointless to focus on what might've made them think so. What's done is done.
Well that's a waste of resources.. They could have waited and used Godot for their next game but if they think it's good for them, sure. This is their brand after all.

AnnoyedMexican

Aug 2, 2018
GTX 550ti and i got the latest drivers installed
well there is your problem, even a first gen Ryzen APU from 2018 has more juice in its onboard GPU than your 2010 gpu.

Consider upgrading if not for compatibility for power saving, a 1630 or 6400 are far more recent and consumes less power than the 550ti, even a 1030 is a modest "recent" low budget option that would eventually save you enough money from the power bill to justify the change if budget has been your setback.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
there's many reasons why dev's are moving to Godot and why its the fastest growing Engine over the past 2yrs, on top of it being Free and Open Source, and has rapid growth, with one of the most supportive communities out there:
1- Unity is poorly managed, and is actively trying to go against it's own userbase and trying to not be a game engine anymore
2- Unreal has gone full woke, they'll pull your license if you don't adhere to their ideology
3- Other engines are only made to do one thing, i.e. RPGMAKER and REN'PY, thus have severe limitations.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
And then, in the end, for those who aren't happy... and who complain that they won't be playing the game,
I find it hard to understand. Pirates who don't play my game anymore.

View attachment 3784389
Ya know what, I'm starting to feel vindictive. I threw away over $100 at you but you already got my money and in the end I'm going to have gotten nothing but spite from you, but that's fine now. I'll just become one of those asshats. You know the ones, that go to every listing you ever make to sell the game and give them more info about your game. Hit enough mods and eventually one of them will let their self righteousness get to em. So yeah, you won't. Fuck you too.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
3- Other engines are only made to do one thing, i.e. RPGMAKER and REN'PY, thus have severe limitations.
Unless you are, ya know making one of those things. Then they're easy and smart to use. Wonder which of the two this is?

Reactions: Nequiem
4.00 star(s) 186 Votes