Daame

May 20, 2022
You may not like my version of femdom, but it's the one that comes closest to reality. If I stick to the definition, it's a practice or relational dynamic in which a woman assumes the dominant or power role over a partner, often male, who adopts a submissive role. This dynamic can manifest itself in a variety of contexts, including sexual relations, role-playing and other aspects of daily life.

So when Noriko asks Saito for cunnilingus, we're in femdom.
When Noriko offers herself on the bed in her mother's room, she gives saito permission to do so. Femdom too
When Noriko finds herself in the bedroom with saito at the end, she takes charge. Femdom again.

Femdom always... Call it light femdom if you like.

And then, in the end, for those who aren't happy... and who complain that they won't be playing the game,
I find it hard to understand. Pirates who don't play my game anymore.

View attachment 3784389
No way you just disregarded everyone's criticisms and sent away, even potential patrons for your game. Like the pointless banter? I can understand. But literal things that were promised: maledom and femdom like dude it's not that hard? The writing sucked so bad Im afraid poor Akira will have nothing to do anymore.

light femdom? please don't joke, there is no "Dom" in any of the routes. I don't think half the thread here is gonna be eating Icecream anymore because of how much vanilla you made the plot.

"closest to reality" but pardon me i don't think any of people care about reality here(even the S/M places disagree man cmmon), if i wanted realistic i would've downloaded Battlefield or something.

Even disregarding everything about the story, what's up with the version you released huh? It's so buggy i doubt we'll see him in One Piece anymore. You took months of development time switching to Godot to deliver this broken mess of things, and not just that, you had it playtested (Who did u hire? seriously?) and despite all that managed to dissapoint so much even I will seem to be a nice guy to my parents in comparison.

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
You may not like my version of femdom, but it's the one that comes closest to reality. If I stick to the definition, it's a practice or relational dynamic in which a woman assumes the dominant or power role over a partner, often male, who adopts a submissive role. This dynamic can manifest itself in a variety of contexts, including sexual relations, role-playing and other aspects of daily life.

So when Noriko asks Saito for cunnilingus, we're in femdom.
When Noriko offers herself on the bed in her mother's room, she gives saito permission to do so. Femdom too
When Noriko finds herself in the bedroom with saito at the end, she takes charge. Femdom again.

Femdom always... Call it light femdom if you like.

And then, in the end, for those who aren't happy... and who complain that they won't be playing the game,
I find it hard to understand. Pirates who don't play my game anymore.

View attachment 3784389
Nah dude you cheaped out on the femdom stuff and having it merge with the love route is even more egregious. Seems like you knew what femdom meant at the begining of the game but just asking to get eaten out and offering sex is not fucking femdom lmao

HailtoHydra

Jun 13, 2023
what was the point moving from renpy to this shitty godot? my game crashed like for twenty times already
I've come to the conclusion that the point was to create more work for the game's very successful subscription-funded patreon page.
>more work to be done
>longer time in development, subscription-funded
>more money changing hands
I respect the hustle, don't get me wrong. But, the patrons for this project are chumps.

Reactions: Troqu

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
is dev working on bugs or anything like that, that will be updated in a shorter timeframe or can i try the game now? never played it before

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Anyone having a problem with the game closing? Mine is closing all the time, I've tried updating everything on the PC, I've tried restarting, reinstalling, clearing the data, but nothing works
Same for me, I've big slowings and closing. It's unplayable.
i experienced closing when i went home to get walkman for makumba, i tried it again after that and noticed loading sign on the right bottom circling around and i tried to wait for game to load - it worked and didnt crash, so try wait for game to load... i imagine game dev might have monster pc with fluid cooling system like some other people here but majority of players will have normal ones with just fans and ddr3 ram and not so fast processors, i imagine the game dont load scenes slowly bit by bit anymore (just assumption) but in bulk chapters and animations, its easier to carry one bottle of water than whole crate at once so this might be the problem here after engine change they did, it should not allow you to progress to go further unless it loads next episode but perfectly it should just load bit by bit so you wouldnt experience loading screen but im not a coder dont take my word for it

edit
i take it back i just went to look for wifi turn off and its just few scenes further without any animation the game started loading again and its taking long time engine must be having problem loading the stuff and when people do skipping of course it will crash instead of loading first, looks like major error they need to repair fast

edit2
im waiting like 5 minutes now and its still loading looks like engine not only load long time but cant load at all in which case game is really unplayable i will try to save here and load again
1719828498176.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 181 Votes