AbusedPet

May 14, 2017
Currently stuck at "Join Sakuya in the onsen" I have no idea where this onsen is and I've searched all the pins on the map and possible locations

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
So that scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there?
i think they are saying that something plot wise will stop it, kinda like how
!SPOILER ALERT!
in the corruption path for the mom he almost gets her addicted to him because he got her to take the 3rd pill and took her to a love hotel and was naked, about to penetrate, and just before she fully opens her eyes MC pushes him out of the way and she looks at MC and becomes addicted to MC instead.

i hope something stops him from actually making her take the 3rd pill plot wise or he doesnt do anything sexual either

GB10000

Mar 26, 2022
So that scene where
there?
We literally don't know what happens there. The current game version ends like 3 minutes later. We'll probably know in one or two updates.

GB10000

Mar 26, 2022
i think they are saying that something plot wise will stop it, kinda like how
!SPOILER ALERT!
in the corruption path for the mom he almost gets her addicted to him because he got her to take the 3rd pill and took her to a love hotel and was naked, about to penetrate, and just before she fully opens her eyes MC pushes him out of the way and she looks at MC and becomes addicted to MC instead.

i hope something stops him from actually making her take the 3rd pill plot wise or he doesnt do anything sexual either
This.

Also, you can tag spoilers by highlighting and clicking the little flag icon on the top bar, just fyi.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
the
We literally don't know what happens there. The current game version ends like 3 minutes later. We'll probably know in one or two updates.
I actually hope the dev changes it up this time and Netoru actually gives her all 3 pills and does the dirty with her with Asami's consent, even if due to the drug's effects. Not because I want NTR but more so I hope that the MC then turns around and kills Netoru to not only both break the spell but to eliminate him from pulling his shit once and for all.

Maybe Minato will get the hint as well this way? Doubt it but he'll now know we're not fucking around either.

I very much doubt the dev would ever give us the chance/choice to have the MC possibly be able to kill one of the antagonists in the game but you never know???

GB10000

Mar 26, 2022
the

I actually hope the dev changes it up this time and Netoru actually gives her all 3 pills and does the dirty with her with Asami's consent, even if due to the drug's effects. Not because I want NTR but more so I hope that the MC then turns around and kills Netoru to not only both break the spell but to eliminate him from pulling his shit once and for all.

Maybe Minato will get the hint as well this way? Doubt it but he'll now know we're not fucking around either.

I very much doubt the dev would ever give us the chance/choice to have the MC possibly be able to kill one of the antagonists in the game but you never know???
I admit that would be a ballsy move on the dev's part. Don't know how well it would go over though. Regardless, I do want to see Netoru die, because I found him more annoying than anything.

Reactions: Hahah babab

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Im confused why the game wasnt made on renpy when the game is composed of text + images in sequential fashion.
Is it the computationally demanding gameplay of clicking on the screen to find hidden cash?

GB10000

Mar 26, 2022
Im confused why the game wasnt made on renpy when the game is composed of text + images in sequential fashion.
Is it the computationally demanding gameplay of clicking on the screen to find hidden cash?
It was originally made on renpy. As of the latest one or two updates, the dev switched to Godot. Not sure why.

Anonymousnone

May 28, 2019
(I'm probably missing things here, but from the thread) it was made in ren'py, but the dev wanted animations that ren'py would've handled, ren'py not running on android (even though joiplay exists) as well as the game crashing everytime you skip in the lastest version, as well as the engine change having caused the bigger issue where some people can no longer play the game as their gpu is to old to support the vulkan version required to play the game

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
This.

Also, you can tag spoilers by highlighting and clicking the little flag icon on the top bar, just fyi.
gotcha, im new to this and honestly dont type much. but now that i know they said no NTR i feel a little better. when i saw that end i immediately was like yeah chopping block for this guy hes too far gone. like akira may be sadistic but this guy is something else.

4.00 star(s) 186 Votes